KORE Mad piano sounds

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK - you're only getting this because I remembered to hit the record button before playing for a change :)

It's not really me playing with myself because I'm duetting (or duelling) with Transverb and a new patch I made with it. The cool thing here is I mapped Transverb to a bunch of KORE knobs and used it to control the pitch speed etc while I was playing so its just me ffing around tweaking my knobs really but someone might get something out of it.

Playtime

Oh for any stamp collector types its sort of jazzy classical atonal hillbilly type stuff.

Somewhat amusing aMUSEd.
I'm all for any sort of experimentation posted for us to hear.So,i'm pleased to hear this.

On the other side of the coin,there are so many digital sample hold applications out there that do shit like this,and do it quite well...this sample hold example is rather old tech.

I know you were just F'ing around...that's cool.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Its fun doing it with KORE though - you can get a real feel going as the knobs are so responsive - feels more musical

annode wrote: On the other side of the coin,there are so many digital sample hold applications out there that do shit like this,and do it quite well...this sample hold example is rather old tech.
Is Transverb a Sample and hold app? TBH I'm not entirely sure what it does but its my favourite effect just about and I love just improvising to it/with it - its like having another musician to bounce ideas off and jam with. Plus anything that makes weird insect sounds is cool :)

btw - this was all recorded in one take using a Steinway from Kontakt 2 if anyone wants to know. I hope my 1 1/2 hand piano playing has improved a bit since I started a couple of years ago.

Return to “Music Cafe”