A World Full of Honey - epsilon remixes knockman

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The original, which of course I missed earlier, is one of the saddest and most beautiful songs I ever heard. It reminded me of a night in Heidelberg, where suddenly on the radio the voice of William Butler Yeats was to be heard, in an outstanding portrait of the poet, before everything was drowned in blabla ("ooh he likes to in-scene himself as a text within texts" and so on). Yeats had a even in his time very unusual style of "singing" his poems, and I thought of this while listening for the first time. Lovely, and one of the best voices I've heard.
Just like for Spe3d the remix falls a bit short for me, but simply "after the original", it is a great song in itself, only Yeats is gone for me :hihi: . So this might be complete nonsense to others, for example, many might like the drums to the voice, whereas I tend to think the original is, well, :oops: , kind of one of the 100 songs you'd want to keep for life.
Very, very beautiful. And sad. I'll play both of the songs to some friends.

Klemperer wrote:"The original, which of course I missed earlier, is one of the saddest and most beautiful songs I ever heard."

You're soo damn right! Das Lied des Jahres...für mich.

Mellokraut
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Music Cafe”