the sound of a universe

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hypnosis music, my eyes are heavy. really is beautiful though

cheers everybody for listening :D

the synths here are absynth 3 and some reaktor ensembles, but its not what you use its how you use it :)
for example to get nice long evolving textures i layer several synths together all recieving the same midi, but have the attacks and release set differently on each, this depending on the different sounds you layer can sound great.
then its a case of using fx and automation really to bring layers in and out.

hope that helps without you feeling you have to buy the ni stuff :hihi:
if not hit me up by pm and ill try to help 8)
S.HUSH wrote:This is the second tune this week, in the atmospheric vein, that i listen for more than a few seconds.
I agree with those who say it is relaxing.
I have been under some stress lately and listening to this stuff is very refreshing.
Thanks for sharing this.
I do have to ask though, what synths are you using to get these sounds? I want to make some of this for when i feel i could use some relaxation.

vurt wrote:cheers everybody for listening :D

the synths here are absynth 3 and some reaktor ensembles, but its not what you use its how you use it :)
for example to get nice long evolving textures i layer several synths together all recieving the same midi, but have the attacks and release set differently on each, this depending on the different sounds you layer can sound great.
then its a case of using fx and automation really to bring layers in and out.

hope that helps without you feeling you have to buy the ni stuff :hihi:
if not hit me up by pm and ill try to help 8)
Hey thanks Vurt!

Yeah, i figured it was NI plugs. Great sounding synths. I am definitely interested in experimenting with this style of music, see what I come up with.
I'll PM if i need assistance :wink:

Gorgeous... I'm not a huge fan of ambient music, but I just couldn't make myself push stop while it was still playing...

Absolutely beautiful. You hold the space so well without it becoming stale.
Altus : aural journeys for the mind's eye

I'm always amazed at how compelling your pieces are. I tend to create soundscapes for people with A.D.D. but I can really appreciate a minimalist approach as effective as yours. I've found that sometimes LSD will cause my brain to slowly transition from one focus to another (as opposed to switching back and forth between thoughts without relating them to each other as I would when sober). This is the best way I could think to analog the way your sounds approach me. I'm not focusing on the parts but their relationships, and their motion.

It's like your music is an extension of your arms that you use to play with my brain like Play-Doh.

3am
(I hope my comments don't come off as pretentious...)

this is really cool, the textures are smooth and sustained nicely.

would like to hear more melody. like a lounge lizard 3 with some R66 to match. maybe some suttered delayed beats.

like what you got so far, still needs more to me.

A bit static and nice. But relaxing and beautiful. I like some more edge in your work. Are you happy? :P

good one burt

Reminds me of NASA's CD of the ionosphere of Jupier.

This is very hypnotic....it's funny how music evokes emotion and how we all feel different things. I had the feeling of discovery... not sure if that makes sense to everyone but I like this this...good job vurt.
dano
"In a sky full of people, only some want to fly,
Isn’t that crazy?"

Lovely atmospheric restful almost newage meditation type thing.
I love the wavy cyclic nature of it.
It takes me back to a specific room where I discovered a lot of music as a teenager, but I can't tell you what album... Hm...

Thank you.
Rakkervoksen

respirator wrote: Are you happy? :P

er well im not in pain any more :hihi:

thanks for all the listens and comments folks 8)
especially nice to see some names who say they arent normally into this kind of thing

oh and hovmod i would be interested if you do remember the album ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”