feedback on dark beat

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i just started making beats and put up my first one. I would like to get a lil feedback on it . If you could point out things i could imprve or do better it would be much appreciated. It's beat 002 its 4 mb big 128k 44.1 http://soundclick.com/arameic

You know, you can set songs on Soundclick to not be downloadable, only playable in their media player, so that you can post the song without the intolerable vocal that I presume you have on their so that no one will steal it...

That voice :scared: :x :lol:
If there were no voice there, this would be a really cool, moody piece 8) , but as it stands the voice f*cks everything up.
Shit, get rid of that voice, man and quick... :tantrum:

Another thing, why do people refer to their music as "Beats" ?

thanks guys will do

"Beats" almost always means that the person is making hip-hop that they personally aren't going to be putting vocals on but presumably the song will be completed by someone else. Generally that means that they're selling the "beats" which is why I assumed that that voice is on there.

Welcome to KVR, dangus. :)

runagate wrote:"Beats" almost always means that the person is making hip-hop that they personally aren't going to be putting vocals on but presumably the song will be completed by someone else. Generally that means that they're selling the "beats" which is why I assumed that that voice is on there.

Welcome to KVR, dangus. :)

...ahhhhh!
Thanks for clearing that one up.

Return to “Music Cafe”