Ildon - Man, I love Wasp XT

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm just incredibly impressed with Wasp XT, I can't even put it into words. This synth is so badass.

Anyway, I made this today. Can you guess what Galerians are? :O
Mizutaphile.

I like this track. The drums were a bit too synthy for my taste, in fact the whole song would benefit from a more organic feel. However I think your strong point is musical composition, as I've heard in the past and this does not fall short in that catagory. I loved how it takes you on a journey. The track doesn't repeat over and over again, you know?
Anyway If you got anymore like this send them my way. I love electronic music as much as anything.

NotTheCommonDose wrote:I like this track. The drums were a bit too synthy for my taste, in fact the whole song would benefit from a more organic feel.
Then it wouldn't be EDM. :O :hihi:
However I think your strong point is musical composition, as I've heard in the past and this does not fall short in that catagory. I loved how it takes you on a journey. The track doesn't repeat over and over again, you know?
Woohoo! Thanks. :party: It's strange how I got that sound. I played the F minor scale over the C minor chord, then played the C minor scale over the F minor chord. It was a really neat experiment for me, I think.
Anyway If you got anymore like this send them my way. I love electronic music as much as anything.
Journeys and this are the only two EDM tracks I've ever really done. :b I'll send more your way when I make them, though. :D

Thanks for listening. :tu:
Mizutaphile.

Interesting little ditty. Some of the synth bits even remind me of Jarre. I would like the drums to vary a bit more, they're pretty steady-state until the ending. This also reminds me of one of my favorite EDM compilations:

Interference: The Hypnotic Acid Inferno In The 21st Century (Sound clips don't seem to work)

Great title, eh? It's got everything from Goa to Hardcore on it. Your tracks very similar to a few of these, but the production's a bit less polished (you did pay to have your track professionally mastered, didn't you :wink: )

Anyway, cool little snipette. Thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”