apoptosis & garmonbozia

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

--

apoptosis -- 4:23min, 8mb

garmonbozia -- 11:49min, 22mb

--

Downloading now. 7:00 from now I imagine there'll be about 17 minutes of music. I trust you that this isn't trance, right?

Massive and absolutely recommended for all you fans of giant, moon-shattering orchestras here.

Sick.

Mind telling us what instrumentation was used in the origin of these species?
Drum machines are people too.

Thought you could have done more with apoptosis to make it more interesting...so didn't think it sounded finished.

Although I did like gormonbozia alot.That worked for me and kept me glued to my seat.
One thing though,there was some bad phase cancelation between the channels.Blending dry and wet from a hardware processor, wet, a number of samples behind does that...but I can't tell what's going on here.

No doubt "reaktor" played a big part in these pieces.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

hello, no reaktor was used, but there was some waldorf microwave, sherman filterbank, algomusic m51 and korg wavestation used in those tracks.. & one microphone..

i'm not too sure about apoptosis either (that's why i threw it to the lions - posted it here), guess i'll stash that one somewhere save and pull it out whenever i know what to change/add/remove..

and yeah, there is some phase cancellation going on that'll probably be pretty hard to remedy.. hmm, i'll take another look at it.. you ppl have any tips on battling phase problems..?

Just off the top of my head betabugs has got a phase changing plugin. Course, if it's in the original recording (the cancelation) it's gonna be hard but StBox (that's what the .dll is called, I dunno what it's full name is) could conceivably help.

wicked, i just got those lil bugs & i'll check them out pronto! thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”