my first group of songs-Genreless!??

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey,

there are six songs up there i made in the last few months. using t2 (a little) reason 2.5, and peak 4. that's it.

http://untilnomore.us/Music/cr.html

All are encoded as 128 mp3's and range in size from 3-5.7mbs.

still don't know about mixing down or proper recording/producion technizques, this is my strictly basement attempt at plod rock digi noize.
someday I'll be able to make breakcore.
until then;
amen brother.

Hi, crownerealty.
I don't know what breakcore is but I think you did a great job on these songs. I realize the overall tone of the songs isn't quite the polished, professional tone you hear around here but it sound more like the nature of some of the material you're sampling than anything else. If this is your first foray into mixing your own material I think you'll do just fine without much struggle.

As to the content of your songs: I really like them.
As a matter of fact I like them more than whatever genre you're aiming at. Great ideas, lots of small bizarre transformations. I'd guess that your first efforts here are already more creative than a lot of what you listen to.

Thanks for sharing and welcome to KVR.

- runagate

Hey, really liked it.
It sounds honest to me, and remembers me a bit of negativland.
I also appreciated a lot the art you are showing in your site. It is beatiful.

:)
None.

thanks a lot.
The intelligent (positive!) feedback will keep me pumping them out.
and sharing.
maybe even keep painting!

~~rock~~

c-r

ver' nice paintings ...
grabbed a few tracks to listen to , as well ...

very cool. the grooves are great fun, wild, unpredictable. like listening to a virtuosic and slightly insane drummer on amphetamines (at least). for me, the vocal clips didn't work so well. they're okay if they remain very sparse ... but as soon as they start feeling like foreground you lose me.

my ears are ringing from the gig i just got back from (tortoise)

my ears therefore can't stand any music, so i can't comment on that.

but i do like the paintings....

Return to “Music Cafe”