dubnological breakthroughs in sound

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rewf30

not really finished i dont think, but i fancy a bit of input :D
thats where you guys come in, any ideas or comments good or bad.

note to dub purists: im not a purist.

It starts out with a sick beat and is great but tbh it peters out and is boring for the second half. I think it's packed full of great ideas.

vurt, I'm a dub purist, you know - I can't accept this....in my cooking book is clearly stated: don't let vurt dubbaway...

this is, for me, a great song for this weather (maybe I'll reduce anything to this heat right now :hihi: ), very "laid back" in a good way, the bass sets in right and is great, then this melody (I love those melodies in vurt-songs and would not stop it that soon...but that's me....obviously).

wonderful passage from about 3'10 onwards, definitely something for a CD. Then the drums set in again, nice :love:

Funny, I didn't listen for quite some while to music-café-songs, just recently back, and didn't know you used drums... There's a vurt-art to keep tension high in loong pieces. Great. Last about 30 seconds I heard only the fan of my loud laptop blowwwwwwwin, no music anymore, well, even the laptop doesn't like the heat in the attic.
Definitely a superb song! Those haunting parts in at about after 3 minutes i like most up to now, and the moving of various themes in general. :)

The Dub-Gnomes of Zurich are coming to get us ... run away :P
made me feel slightly uneasy towards the end

bump

If that song were a person it would be a beautiful woman, and I would go on a nice date with that woman treating her to a nice dinner and the rest of the works, and then eventually go to her place and have angry mongol sex with her. Then, I would go home and caller the next day like I promised. We would date again and the date would be very awkward at first but throughout it I would realize that we have a lot in common and we would start dating more. It would lead to a nice deep relationship and eventually marriage, until she dies of a heart stroke in her old age but I would love on since the males in my family typically live to see 100 years. After her death I would take up some hobbies like golf, bomeranging, and collecting various wild cats until I learn that I have some type of terminal disease and decide to donate all my money to that disease's particular fund. It's a disease-fund-contribution kind of track is what I'm trying to say.

Maybe its my mood Vurt, but it kinda takes a while to get going. I kept wanting to skip ahead but didn't in case I missed something.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Interesting digression. I'm not sure how much heart this has, though. But nice and chill!

Edit: I love the slow attention to detail...

for those that think its lacking, i agree, which is why i asked for ideas???
ill have another look over the next coupe of days and well see if i can come up with anything to beef it out a bit...

as for chase, you're fuckin wierd :o
but i love you :love:

ps thanks all for listening and commenting so far...

I like quite a bit, but it does go off in some directions that don't fit for me...I especially like the begining and I like the end...the song would be great to program a light show to...it also seemed to shut my neighbors up down stairs :hihi: :tu: :tu: two thumbs up :wink:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

bumpire

I can't really think of suggestions for this,

but I can say I was utterly surprised by those beats at 2.10.
And I somehow must say I more enjoyed the last half, more for personal taste.

It's good to hear your production skills, they are sharp

I agree 100% with mystahr. The last half is great. I think this track is fine as is. In fact, I'd say it's probably my favorite tune from you, vurtbubbles. :tu:

I think it should've probably ended at around 8:20 myself... but I'm also one for shorter pieces of music, so yar.
Mizutaphile.

vurtbubbles :o
im not a monkey :hihi:

cheers for the ears guys, ive kinda laid off this one for now as i couldnt get into the groove(:hihi:) again, i may try again sometime who knows?

Return to “Music Cafe”