give yourself unto the moment... (biolabs demo track)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A most beautiful wash of sound where I at moments regretted it got broken by sparsely occuring beats/rhythmics; would have loved to hear a version with just the backwash. Still like said it is done sparsely so no real interference on this end.

msytahr, wouldn't it be fair to say that you'd like to hear everything as a rubato wash of noise?
:hihi:

I don't mind temporal speed-ups, my ears just caught the beauty behind them

mystahr wrote:A most beautiful wash of sound where I at moments regretted it got broken by sparsely occuring beats/rhythmics; would have loved to hear a version with just the backwash. Still like said it is done sparsely so no real interference on this end.

the beats/rythmics you speak of is "sedative" one of my fave biolabs presets :o :love:
youll understand why moreso in the next few tracks i use it on, this track sorta just uses it for effect...
for you tho im sure i can arrange a reworking... 8) :wink:

good to have you back :)

"This is not the realm of absolutes, rather the province of possibilities. Don't ask "What is this?" for only a fool would ever attempt to nail down ectoplasm, instead be as nature and mesh with it. In short, be ourselves. "

I think it's time to go write the vurt article in Wikipedia. That should keep me out of trouble for a while.

runagate wrote:

I think it's time to go write the vurt article in Wikipedia. That should keep me out of trouble for a while.

holy shit! ill be the new babya :o

vurt wrote:the time is now...

uses absynth n camel space 8)
fuckin' wonderful piece.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

ooer, been a while since ive had a comment at all and then a huge compliment :o

cheers bro :)

this was cool to listen to because I just got camlespace and I will have absynth soon. So I was very interested in seeing what you especially can do with them. All I can say is WOW :shock: very cool stuff man. Your music reminds me a lot of a good friend of mine that goes by the artist name Ganimead. He does music just like this and has been extremely successful with it. This is really killer stuff vurt, well done. Defiently can't wait for absynth now!!!
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

i was dreaming, then i woke up and it was the song that lulled me to dreamstate initiate....liked your track, twelve plus minutes and i am still listening,,,,...that is the point!! cool.

ATS wrote:

this was cool to listen to because I just got camlespace and I will have absynth soon. So I was very interested in seeing what you especially can do with them. All I can say is WOW :shock: very cool stuff man. Your music reminds me a lot of a good friend of mine that goes by the artist name Ganimead. He does music just like this and has been extremely successful with it. This is really killer stuff vurt, well done. Defiently can't wait for absynth now!!!

as much as id like to take all the credit here, remember the sounds you hear are from camel audios biolabs 4-6 soundset. altho even without kolins sounds absynth is a heap of big fun!
you will not be disappointed :D
as for your mate ganimead, any links or anything? im always interested in new stuff :D

and lastly glad you enjoyed, specially as its got you lookin forward to absynth even more :D

sloworm wrote:i was dreaming, then i woke up and it was the song that lulled me to dreamstate initiate....liked your track, twelve plus minutes and i am still listening,,,,...that is the point!! cool.

glad i could be of service in the dream world :D
thanks for listening 8)

this is a very quiet understated exploration,like really good soundtrack.I can imagine lots of things happening as this progresses.And there are so many parts to it,so simple and complex.
I like alot :)

fateamenabletochange wrote:this is a very quiet understated exploration,like really good soundtrack.I can imagine lots of things happening as this progresses.And there are so many parts to it,so simple and complex.
I like alot :)

glad you enjoyed :D

cheers for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”