My first minute of fame!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Morning to you Ahlyn (alien?)
Heard your tune :tu:
I have to say..theres a focus in here..ill just say this as an anology,
If you look at it like a motercycle track, every track (music track) has its sweet spots in the road..you have the long streach were you open up your throtle and then the turns where you have to back off the throtle to make the turn. not all tracks are the same..cept for some aspects..like turns and straight aways...

when someone new comes to test the track they come with there brand new bike and cant wait to open it up..to those who take racing the tracks seriously ..after years of riding will look at the rookie and smile.."been there"
but yea..yo just want to run the bike ..not be a racer. :wink:

now in this anology you get on your new bike and run the track once..from sitting on the sidelines I can here the engine back off and open up and can here somthing.
Ive seen alot of riders take this track..but you..

Its in when on the track you switch the gears to open the throttle and and how you let off the clutch that says somthing..well to me.

you dont run the track like most rookies..theres elements here of "focus" your not distracted by what you dont have..your really focusing on what you have..your letting the bike ride you. not you riding the bike..if you know what i meen.

:tu:

I have to point that out.

theres that element that speeks to the rest of us.
its transmitting in the song..its a flow..to hell with the tools..that can change..
some people dont get it..I meen at all.but make the race.. some come with parts, and build there way to it. some come with it and dont know what the hell to do with it.
som come and go and all you have left of them is the rubber burns on the road.

ok..i think you catch what im sayen here.

Let me ask you this..you use a keybaord or the typing keys for this?
you ever use the piano roll yet?

more and longer please :)

annode wrote: I hope you didn't feel I was making fun of you above...that's not true.
That's okay. :hihi:
Alahnee wrote: I have to point that out.

theres that element that speeks to the rest of us.
its transmitting in the song..its a flow..to hell with the tools..that can change..
some people dont get it..I meen at all.but make the race.. some come with parts, and build there way to it. some come with it and dont know what the hell to do with it.
som come and go and all you have left of them is the rubber burns on the road.

ok..i think you catch what im sayen here.

Let me ask you this..you use a keybaord or the typing keys for this?
you ever use the piano roll yet?
First off, Alahnee.. :-o
What a reply.. haha. That was fabulous. I am honored to be, as a composer, connected to those awesome highways you guys have. ;) Or was I the motorcycle bit?
You did get me a little confused in there. :hihi:
Still, I'm really happy you took your time to listen and reply to this. Next time I'm gonna try an analogy for you when you post something (PLEASE DO! :()
But yes. Thanks!! It was.. wildly appreciated.
fateamenabletochange wrote: more and longer please :)
Thanks. :D I'm working on it!!

Oh. And I use piano roll all the time in FLStudio. :D
:/:\

Ahlyn wrote: Wow, thanks. :D:D I'm more going for the ambient trancey side but occasionally I will get down and dirty. ;)
Did you say dirty? Or did you mean DUUURRTTTIIIEEEEE. Cause I would love to see an ambient/trance maker girl drop some durty souf beats. noo.. wait.. I wanna see an ambient/trance maker girl shake her ass to some durty souf beats.. yes.. shake your asssssssss.

Haha. Thanks johnny.
I definitely like shaking my ass to nice trance beats. That why I'm getting into all this in the first place. But have no worries, it's nothing you'll ever see. ;)

My boyfriend just might though. :o
:/:\

Just might, huh? :P
Mizutaphile.

quite interesting for a first piece, not really my thing(im a much slower person, like a sloth) but do like some of the melodies id just lose the drums :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”