Terror of Eyes Glory Burst in Veins

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here's an old tune (3 years). I decided to post after an experience on jury duty. Apparently "resist not evil" is not a acceptable response. They don't want me for civil or criminal trials anymore.

http://www.bigwussy.net/music_samples/final%205.mp3

Careful there's singing with pronunciation modification. I think I was mainly listening Blackalicious and Modest Mouse so those are the influences for this one.

I get sort of an XTC meets Black Sabbath feel off this, very cool!
Image Image

thanks for listening polyslax, you are always too kind. :)

I really want to know, is this interesting at all? Is it too ameturish sounding (that would be the singing). Does is it embarrass you just listening to it?

this sounds like the kind of "bubblegum punk pop" that peel would play.
for that reason alone it is great 8)

seriously cool stuff, has an amature honesty about it

b52s meet residents i would have said :lol:

ps i personally prefer the field stuff you do but i like this too 8)

hmmm or do i :shrug:

im kinda torn, this is looping now and kinda addictive :o

Genetic_Junk wrote:thanks for listening polyslax, you are always too kind. :)

I really want to know, is this interesting at all? Is it too ameturish sounding (that would be the singing). Does is it embarrass you just listening to it?
You know what, I'm always interested to hear what others are doing musically, and I have a pretty wide spectrum of taste. I think this piece has a lot of energy and creativity to it. And I seriously found that the up tempo angular parts put me in mind of XTC (one of my personal favourite bands). The down tempo shift around 3/4 through the track, where I think there's a guitar doubling the vocal line, made me think of Black Sabbath (one of my least favourite bands of all time).

Glad to be of service. :D
Image Image

really appreciate your opinions and analysis here vurt and polyslax. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”