Medicate

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Massive sounding, and kind of sleepy in its big swoops. Oddly while massive sounding, feels kind of closed in, like a dusty backroom filled with paper. Interesting, plays kind of like a greatest hits of your past year's stuff, which makes for a good "hey lookee here, found time to make some noise!" moment. Nice to hear some new stuff, again.

Now I'm off to install Reaktor.

shamann wrote:which makes for a good "hey lookee here, found time to make some noise!" moment. Nice to hear some new stuff, again.
That's pretty much exactly what it is. Thus ends a 5 month dry spell.

Lemme know when you have the keys to my Universe as I have alotta shit that doesn't make it online I'll throw your way..

thump thump......... thump thump..... AIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! .......thump thump..... *moan whimper moan* ........ thump thump...... *The blackest angel gives us a glimpse* ........ thump thump...... *f**k me, harder, make me bleed* ........ thump...... thump.... thump..... thump.........*I'm cummin'* ..... thump...... thump thump thump thump...... *let go of my throat! no! AIEEEEEEEEE!* ...... thump thump...... thump thump......
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

I feel like I've been used in a very cheap manner..

:hihi:

Sickle wrote:
Lemme know when you have the keys to my Universe as I have alotta shit that doesn't make it online I'll throw your way..
:hyper:
begs like the dog he once was :hyper:

good to hear you again, as deep and intense as always 8)
skin tinglingly flows through the mind and fills me with wasps :o

great stuff :D

Ah, I've been waiting for The Return.
Has a very stormy feel to it, sort of like an violent alien rain in some places. I loooove it when things kick in at around 2:44, that's just the sort of additional dynamics I like that you seem to have in your latter work, it really gives more of an impact to me than a pure -1db "wall o' destruction" does. There's some really interesting, rich stuff in this one, some of it almost sounds choir-like and even a bit like otherworldly strings.

If this is the first major work in months, it certainly doesn't seem to suffer for it.

Quality goods. 8)

Actually, the choir-like parts were pretty cool. This isn't normally my cup of tea, but it kept me listening.

Voidoid Surrealist wrote:If this is the first major work in months, it certainly doesn't seem to suffer for it.
It's the _only_ work in months. I had a few extra minutes today and *splat*, there it was..

:party:

Sickle wrote: a few extra minutes
:shock:

*edit* boy did I mangle the f**k out of that quote…
Last edited by Voidoid Surrealist on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ok, it's no big secret I track faster than I jizz0r..

:harp:

:scared:

:D welcome back Sickle! 8)

that is HUGE! :-o :love:
"Its my firm belief that its a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
https://soundcloud.com/biomechanoid

:D

MISTER Mechanoid..Fancy meeting you here..

:D

the rushes in then out reminded me of the sea,but the sound is more alien than ocean.
so that is noise.

Return to “Music Cafe”