New song "Whale song" with the new synth Pro-Wave

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was so impressed by the new Pulsar synth of John Bowen, that
I made a song that uses only that synth.
It is called "Whale song"
The sounds in the songs are made with the Prophet and Waldorf
Oscillators of the Pro-Wave. All sounds are programmed by me.

What do you think about the song?

Link:
http://www.johnbowen.com/MP3_Demos/Whale%20song.mp3

Not much going through my head right now, but honestly I found it enjoyable.

No other comments?

good sounds, very meditative. Pulsar rulez :lol:

really cool sounds,quite foreboding.I really like those deep droning sounds underneath,subtle.And the lead sounds are so 'clear'.pristine.

Thanks Richard, fateamenabletochange
for your comments.I really love the sounds of the Pro-Wave and I have much fun to program sounds with it. It can make convincing Prophet 5 sounds. But the best is the emulation of the old PPG sounds. In my opinion the Pro-Wave can emulate much better the old PPG sounds than the plug PPG Wave 2.V.

it sounds like choice software.

Great sounds - I'm loving the Pro-Wave too - posteda track a while back with it (very basic - nothing like this)

other comments?

Lovely stuff, got a wee bit new agey for me in parts, but overall a nice composition and great sounds!
Image Image

The title immediately attracted me to this. I love whales and the sounds they make.. Those sounds can make you feel pretty miserable, so I was curious how you put it in a song.

I love the quirky sounds underneath the strings. Those strings are a bit too loud to me.. Those flutes that come in afterwards are pretty damn great, though.

Very listenable! :tu:
Ilse
:/:\

This is the best whale song I've heard from KVR in quite a while.

Many thanks for your comments!!!! :-))
I am very happy with sound of the Pro-Wave and I plan to make more songs with this super synth.

Return to “Music Cafe”