Cruise Control - chillout for your enjoyment

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi KVRers,

I've finished another track that, as always happens with me, was inspired by a sound I discovered as I browsed through my VSTs. In this case it was a Crystal preset (those of you who know crystal will recognize it).

It developed pretty quickly and I'm happy how it turned out. This is one of the few pieces I made that I still enjoy listening to (you know, after listening to it 1000 times).

Without much further ado, here is

Cruise Control

Oh: I must thank my daughter for being such a professional contributor to this project. :D

(For those of you without children: yes, it's cheesy. For those of you with children: she's sooo cute!!)

Indeed she is.
Not my cup of tea but thee's a lot of quite nice sounds and ideas in this song. Not sure how I'm the first to get around to commenting on this track but I'll bump it for you.

Love the wobbly bass thing.

I like this kind of stuff,reminds me of the Hed Kandy series,but refreshing with a male voice.
I am often inspired by the 'sound' too,get the sound,and everything else just comes.
kids,yeah,I have them too.My youngest AC DC axe weilding heavy metal kid reckons that 'noise' is devilish :D
but this is a cruise man,as you say.....is this IDM ??

thanks for your comments! I'd appreciate more :D

@fateamenabletochange : sorry, I don't know what IDM is. I tried acronymfinder.com. Maybe you mean "Intelligent Dance Music"? I suppose so!

Return to “Music Cafe”