Very first post...May not work

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a little Fiddle'n, Pick'n, an generally "Fool'n around"...one keyboard for all..jus hope the link works?

Thanx fer Yer support an We'll leave the Light on for Ya!
Jack
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 07200&q=lo :oops:
It has been my experience that anyplace other than where you are at present is at the very least, somewhere else.

Welcome to KVR, Jack Shack.

I can honestly say I've never heard any old-timey finger-pickin' here.
Jack Shack's Soundclick page wrote: About "Saw'n, Pick'n, Fiddle'n around":
Jus tryin ta make a keyboard sound like a fiddle, guitar, banjo, Peddle Steel, bass an drums witout make'n a mess cuz when it come's to "Mess", Less is Best!

"Saw'n, Pick'n, Fiddle'n around"
(Jack Shack)

I do not an never will "Sing".....make's Wallpaper peel for absolutely NO Apparent reason>

And apparently I still haven't!
:-o
I didn't pick up on the fact that it's a keyboard til about a minute and a half into your song... nicely done.

I love that violin sound.
sure is a foot stomping shit kicking gem. :)

Thank You, thank you very much indeed!....after 30 or so years of making music until now the only ones that ever heard any of it has been Me an the Dog an occasionaly my Wife. I say "Occasionaly" cuz whenever She listened to what I'd been do'n her first remark was always, "So when did You find time to do that?" Must be something else you could be do'n cuz there's alway's the "To Do List" an by the way your music sounds it sounds like You ain't been do'n much of anything else!" See if your like Me an you ain't in it for the "Money", the Wife don't really care what your stuff sounds like.

Now what she don't know is I got KVR an there's a World out there that got a "To Do List" that's a whole lot like mine. KVR an my Dog, ain't Life Grand?

Next I shall try and intice you with a little "Epic Gardening Music".... Kinda like Emerson, Lake, an Palmer do'n a morning wake upcall fer whatevers in yer Garden....Water, Sunshine, an Synths...works for me..

JusJack
It has been my experience that anyplace other than where you are at present is at the very least, somewhere else.

I'm definitely looking forward to some ELP Tarkus-like posts from you!

Cool song.

And yes, welcome to kvr.

Please stay, as we need civilized people like yourself out here on the great frontier.

There is a lawless element that forever threatens to engulf us, but if enough solid respectable settlers put down roots here, the likes of Liberty Valance will have to move elsewhere (like, to say, oh maybe...gearsluts?)

Return to “Music Cafe”