Mully rocks

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

multree wrote:yeah it is... and my PC seems to keep getting slower and slower... :(
Oh man, I know your pain. Except something weird happend last night: I finally upgraded to SX 3, and my comps seem to be running a bit smoother. I might plunk down for 2 Gigs of RAM, I think that might help performance too. The days of 512 are over....

hehe well I have 1 and it's enough when I bounce down from time to time...

but wait new mix is coming up which sounds lovely on my headphones (the neighbours) gimme a sec

Man, I HATE those yousendit sites!!! :x

Anyway, sounds great, mate - you want me to put some organ on it...?

:)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Watto wrote:Man, I HATE those yousendit sites!!! :x

Anyway, sounds great, mate - you want me to put some organ on it...?

:)
that be wicked.... yes please do

another yousendit file sorry watto ;)

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 142BB1E688

this mix sounds quite good on my phones...

the Drums are BFD J&F with an Eldorado Snare
the Bass is Symptohm thru Amplitube
the Guitars are my "bad guitarplayer axe - as it is a Paula" thru Amplitube as well

so if you can hear it thru real monitors tell me if it's okay and I can go to bed ;)

if not it prolly won't be any better tonite cuz otherwise I'd wake the girl next door...

well... wait... sounds like a plan

Tempo? Which version do you want me to jam to?
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Sounds like a headphone mix to me: kick drum is too loud, drums are too loud overall, guitars needs some air but it sounds like you got some of the subs off the bass, which is good. Give me one sec, I'll check it out on the Events in the Nuendo room...

Watto wrote:Tempo? Which version do you want me to jam to?
160 and take the last one.. but musically they are all the same anyway...

bduffy wrote:Sounds like a headphone mix to me: kick drum is too loud, drums are too loud overall, guitars needs some air but it sounds like you got some of the subs off the bass, which is good. Give me one sec, I'll check it out on the Events in the Nuendo room...
yeah I thought so... will fix that in the morning with my monitors and a fresh pair of ears

multree wrote:
bduffy wrote:Sounds like a headphone mix to me: kick drum is too loud, drums are too loud overall, guitars needs some air but it sounds like you got some of the subs off the bass, which is good. Give me one sec, I'll check it out on the Events in the Nuendo room...
yeah I thought so... will fix that in the morning with my monitors and a fresh pair of ears
Sweet! Sounds good, just needs massaging and monitoring. Good night!

bduffy wrote:
multree wrote:
perfect... okay off to some late night Ken Follett and then some swooning away

Watto if you need anything more say it loud and quick :)

otherwise :D

multree wrote:
bduffy wrote:
multree wrote:
The Eagle Has Landed... :lol:

bduffy wrote:
multree wrote:
bduffy wrote:
multree wrote:
The Eagle Has Landed... :lol:
that's actually the book I'm reading right now... the one about Ross Perrot and his "Eagles" and their operation in Persia

Return to “Music Cafe”