Any Acoustic Guitarist Session Players?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for people who can play 6 string steel acoustic guitar and come over to record in Dorset, or record themselves over the internet in 24bit. I am a final year music production student, and have been set this for a dissertation so please forgive me when I say I can only afford £20 per track. Although I would normally expect to pay at least £75 per hour, I just don't have the money at the moment. I know some people might get annoyed with me for asking, and I can relate to that because I get requests from people who hear my work and ask me to produce their songs for them and they hadn't even considered they might have to pay. So I apologise in advance for the low pay, and hope that no one will take offense.. please PM me if you're interested in playing for me. If I find anyone suitable, I will probably come back for more, suitable acoustic guitarists are hard to find.

Here is an example of the recorded acoustic guitar sound I am looking for: www.katesomerset.com/music/ac_gtr_sound.mp3
I recorded this with a studio projects C1 mic, joemeek vc1qcs pre-amp with no compression, and direct line-in, in a small bedroom. It was played twice and panned. Most of the sound is from the mic. The player was playing a Crafter electro-acoustic guitar.

The artist website is here: www.katesomerset.com

I might have found a couple of players, but nothing definite yet!

Thanks
http://www.imperfectsamples.com
50% OFF Easter Sale Ends 31 March!
Fazioli Concert Grand
Support: info[at]imperfectsamples[dot]com
Order & Download support: orders[at]fastspring[dot]com

Return to “Music Cafe”