leaves in the wind (piano ballad)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

damn. this one really hit me deep... thankyou for sharing Barnadine! nothing more to add.

What other good words could I add here that haven't already been said? Inspiring? Makes me feel like there are real human brothers out there who actually *feel* their way through their music? Yes. :tu:

Cheers,
Alex 8)

i had it on repeat this afternoon (again) and it might have been 30 or 40 times
this is one of the best songs i've heard on kvr
superb!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Core, mac, xander, many thanks (and sorry for the slow response).

I think I know what you mean about the brotherhood thing, xander. I know that when I'm feeling a little cut off from it all, it's music that brings me back into contact. Wipes away the distance between us humans.

edit: eesh, I just reread what I wrote. I think I'm turning New Age. :help:

Barnadine wrote:Core, mac, xander, many thanks (and sorry for the slow response).

I think I know what you mean about the brotherhood thing, xander. I know that when I'm feeling a little cut off from it all, it's music that brings me back into contact. Wipes away the distance between us humans.

edit: eesh, I just reread what I wrote. I think I'm turning New Age. :help:
If that's the case then 'New Age' must be a goodly thing! :)

I can have a dialogue with your mind -- to your face or maybe a conversation on IM or the phone or whatever, and you'll tell me in so many words how it is about this or that, but, with perhaps the exception of gifted poets, there's only one way I know to really speak the language of the soul, and that's what you've done here -- most beautifully.

These days, it seems 'spoken words' are so... obtuse anyway. ;)

...I should probably learn to shut up more... :hihi:

Cheers,
Alex 8)

Bump. Nice.

Daniel Pompougnac

beautiful song, lovely arrangement and vocals. not 100% my cuppa but lots of people will love this. :tu:
now i have to admit it's autumn :cry:

Barnadine wrote:Got a bit maudlin on the piano tonight. Might fix up the lyrics after sleeping on them, but here we go:

Leaves in the Wind (~2mb/2min)

If you're allergic to melancholy, probably won't be your cup of tea.
i'm allergic to kittens but love m

this is very sweet :oops:

keeper

Return to “Music Cafe”