some play with xoxos plugs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Due to a thread on Instruments about xoxos's plugs, I went to my Q folder and pulled up a bunch of his plugs..put some thru a delay and had at it!!!

Performed live with a M-Audio Trigger Finger in eXT and Audio captured. No sequencing and no tracks..all live...for fun!! YEAH!!

Plugs used: Utopia, Quero, Steam( first purple edition)and QChanter.

Q1

http://www.wusik.com/song.php?id=1366

Tim

sounded like you were torturing robots man, you should be ashamed of yourself for such acts of robot torturery.

interesting listen for sure!

sloworm wrote:sounded like you were torturing robots man, you should be ashamed of yourself for such acts of robot torturery.

interesting listen for sure!
I think it was the other way around :-)

But these plugs ARE interesting

I'll put this on a cd after two greasy tunes for my instant recuperation. :hihi: .
Fact is: I like weird music and this funny little quirk-quark will be my favourite robot-jazz-standard from now on.

Mellor2D2
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:I'll put this on a cd after two greasy tunes for my instant recuperation. :hihi: .
Fact is: I like weird music and this funny little quirk-quark will be my favourite robot-jazz-standard from now on.

Mellor2D2

hey..we have a new genr: ROBOT-JAZZ

I like that!!..sounds futuristic or something..like a spaced out Herbie Hancock or something.

Thanks!

Tim

Wow, you really know how to sequence those formants :)

I use all of these plug-ins quite a lot except what's quero?

I'll have to go grab that one.

Very, very nice except one thing - the moment I hit play I went to check the quality! 128 kbps?! With a song so short you can afford to encode it higher than that, TC!

I for one welcome more like this :D

hee hee :D
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Tim wrote:
"hey..we have a new genr: ROBOT-JAZZ "

I'll try to do some too. What about Runagate? Let's do a compilation :hihi: .
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Music Cafe”