dekky - the trouble is [new version]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

uuuh back from the fast song tempo-trip :wink:

not really...
thing is david and me we both had a shitty day at work yesterday, so the song we threw together yesterday evening didnt turn out as uptempo as the other new ones do.. more midtempoish this one.

bit of a shitty mix, consider it work in progress .. but fair enough to share i think.

so have a listen , but dont kill yerself :wink:

http://www.theyareclean.com/trouble_is.mp3

worked a bit on it:
new version: http://www.theyareclean.com/trouble_is_d.mp3
Last edited by dekky on Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Distortion is Analogue...

Hello dear Sir,

the physical moddeled thingy at the beginning is slightly to clean for a "don't kill yerself" song, isn't it.

the vocals are cool and especially the effect underneath them (this grainy vocal like sound)

was waiting for the big drums to drop in, and they kinda did. Although a more hefty sound would've been great.

as for a work in progress - it's good

with regards
Lucia

LeftoverLasagne wrote: the physical moddeled thingy at the beginning is slightly to clean for a "don't kill yerself" song, isn't it.
hi lucia,

i was referring to the last chorus, but anyway which sound would you choose instead of that modelled harp?

cheerz
dexx

It doesn't crash enough when the drums kick in... It needs more dynamics.. maybe some distorted electric guitars or something else come in when the drums do. I'm not sure about that harp either... though I can't think what to replace it with, I'd probably just play around with me Microwave till I found a sound I liked!

It might just be the mix though.. :)... the songs good.

Ben

ben if you think that you found something on the microwave i could send over the midi-file of that part....

the mix may sound a bit thin, because we still havent played any bass on the thing :-)

Thats sounding a lot better..

nice one deks

The two of you make a great team, another nice track. :wink:

As usual Markus, excellent tunage :tu:
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Return to “Music Cafe”