Producer seeks MC for oldschool hiphop collab

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I just mean that because they don't typically produce their own tracks they're not real likely to pop up here.

Of course, I'll keep bumping this and maybe you'll luck out.

Here's some hip-hop from my locale:

Heiruspecs

Sims

ohw, sorry, I guess I was cought up in my url-trip there.

It's not really my style, I like mine a smoother more solid flow, little more laidback. Do like the space-echo though, is it the original tape-muncher?

i rap, and i am also a vst freak ;) ....so if your positions is unfilled, i can be your huckleberry.....

i dont have much of my stuff online...but if you check my sig...you can hear a snippet of the song i did for the hurrican katrina project

peace

edit: on the site, my name is Allenpoet, versus my sig here...which was a typo i never bothered to fix........
i am me and i am free...k thx bai

To AllenPOPO: I just listened to the Superdome track and I am just diggin it... Can't say I'm a big fan of the chorus-thing, but really like your flow, swiftness and lyrics. Lets lay some beats!

transphere wrote:To AllenPOPO: I just listened to the Superdome track and I am just diggin it... Can't say I'm a big fan of the chorus-thing, but really like your flow, swiftness and lyrics. Lets lay some beats!

yeah thanks...if i can take anything back from that song, it WOULD be the chorus....its was just a small time frame, and well....i was pissed and most of it came from the heart, not the head ;)

i'd love to collab man! im always looking for producers to work with for my own stuff, a little objectivity always helps a project, and i think it does wonders for my style to change up production.

just pm with details

or

themidnitegroup@gmail.com 8)

interesting

at first i could'nt tell if if you liked MCs or not, now i see that you do. :)

AllenPOPO
i like that shit, whats your local, post up some more songs

Yeah, sorry for my schizofrenia.

It's like this: in Holland we have this phenomenon called Nederhop. This is basicly cheap hiphop with dutch lyrics. There has been this chart-boon with Nederhop-records, making every trailer-trash kiddo think he's the new dutch Eminem. So the quality of mc's in Holland went down the drain and quantity skyrocketed. I don't know how the situation oversees is, but it seems you also have the wannabe-problem. Therefor I tend to be a little biased towards mc's just to filter out the gems in the crap...

i see.

stale bread wrote:AllenPOPO
i like that shit, whats your local, post up some more songs
im in the U.S. of Assholes....im working on poting more stuff, look out for me ;)

fa'sho!

Return to “Music Cafe”