this goes bleep and it rolls like crazy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

runagate wrote:That wobbly lead in the middle, wtf is that?
It's lovely.
if you mean those metallic bell like things it's imageline sytrus vst. i was recording while i was draging a set of midi notes contrary to the way the play line was going and, pretty much by accident i got this sound.

Well, it's wicked. :)

even, as you know this is not my type of stuff, I generally find drums that fast so groove-less and soul-less that I can't get into it, however you created a pretty interesting track just the same. Well executed, great sounds, some nice atmospheric breaks.
Image Image

I dig it.
I don't think the track really gets going until you introduce that strange (midi drag) "melody" in there at 1:40.
Not normally what I would listen to, but that's what kvr is great for eh? :lol:
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

thank you all for such encouraging comments. this is also not what i usually write or listen to, but i find it's refreshing doing something unusual. i learn new stuff i probably wouldnt if i did my usuall downtempo

"this goes bleep and it rolls like crazy" indeed.

even7 wrote:thank you all for such encouraging comments. this is also not what i usually write or listen to, but i find it's refreshing doing something unusual. i learn new stuff i probably wouldnt if i did my usuall downtempo
Its definitely unusual, but who wants to hear the same old crap. I dig it too. :)
jeremywentworth.com - music and software

Return to “Music Cafe”