Polyslax - Letting Go

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New track up today. Kinda slow and sucky.

Letting Go

128 bit .mp3
8.8 mb
9:37 mins

Comments welcome.
Image Image

I listened to your last 3 tracks, including this one. I enjoy your music and the sounds and mood are great. Personally, I think some of the songs get a little long for the material that's in them, but they sound good.

Thanks for posting them.

goldbaker wrote:I listened to your last 3 tracks, including this one. I enjoy your music and the sounds and mood are great.
Thanks goldbaker!
goldbaker wrote:Personally, I think some of the songs get a little long for the material that's in them, but they sound good.
Guilty as charged. I keep meaning to shorten them up a bit. I will work on that... as long as it's still long enough to have a cigarette to everything should be fine!
Image Image

Cool! This is the kind of stuff I like to space out to. ...mm, polyslax music.
Mizutaphile.

polyslax wrote:
goldbaker wrote:I listened to your last 3 tracks, including this one. I enjoy your music and the sounds and mood are great.
Thanks goldbaker!
goldbaker wrote:Personally, I think some of the songs get a little long for the material that's in them, but they sound good.
Guilty as charged. I keep meaning to shorten them up a bit. I will work on that... as long as it's still long enough to have a cigarette to everything should be fine!
Ah, OK -- now I understand.

Thanks Ildon - looks like I may have found my niche!
Image Image

Hey, polyslax, that's really nice.
Sounds like all one's toys sneaking up on you while you're sleeping lightly, trying to be quiet so they can tear your silly human ass apart.

:D

runagate wrote:Hey, polyslax, that's really nice.
Sounds like all one's toys sneaking up on you while you're sleeping lightly, trying to be quiet so they can tear your silly human ass apart.

:D
I love that description and after eading it I can't think of any better way to describe it...except maybe...
Lovely!!! :love:
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

Another enjoyable listen, very mellow this one.
I must admit i'm becoming something of a fan.

quite loverly indeed; nicely balanced mix

i've said it before that i like your tracks. i'm listening to everything that has your name on, but sadly i don't get to give you feedback everytime i do.

i like the progression in this tune... the way you keep on adding layers and sounds... sounds like a sparser, slower version of massive attack's 100th window. i like the reall minimal approach you've taken and i have set this as a new challenge for me, as i seem to add layer upon layer until it's all a mess.

anyway, enough with the blabber, this is super nice

edit: oh and the guitar like melody towards the end is lovely

Thanks all, the feedback is much appreciate!
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”