runagate - space pop song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have 4 new tunes on the harddrive,but no bandwidth,ISP threatening cruel and unusual punishment,so that's me and upload.
well mate,I am on all fours and barking today. :D
spring is here,bow wow wow yippee I yippie oh
:hyper:

Wow,,,,,,,,,wierd stuff here.Or am I having a acid flashback :shock:
Simple and repetive are my middle names

I'm discovering you runagate,
weird stuff, but musical, nice sounds and noises,
my only critic is the staticity of the rhythm, very unhuman, but that's maybe what you want

elv wrote:Wow,,,,,,,,,wierd stuff here.Or am I having a acid flashback :shock:
Indeed. An indole alkoloid is one of my main muses.
Glad you've been around more :)
liqih wrote:I'm discovering you runagate,
weird stuff, but musical, nice sounds and noises,
my only critic is the staticity of the rhythm, very unhuman, but that's maybe what you want
Not typically into inhuman rhythms but I wanted to show off the obscure freeware so it's an appropriate demo.
Had I more PC power I'd have a zillion parts in an arrangement but as it stands I orchestrate a triage more than a total conception :(

I am truly sick of only beig able to listen to one track at a time with all the others muted during playback and guessing how well it'll work together when I render it. Then going back, fixing, and re-rendering. Then again. Grr. :oops:

i dunno what to say about this. ifind it rather chaotic and cold... it's so far away from the music i enjoy that i would probably be doing it an injustice saying it's this and that.

never the less i think it's... ehm... interesting.

even7 wrote:i dunno what to say about this. ifind it rather chaotic and cold... it's so far away from the music i enjoy that i would probably be doing it an injustice saying it's this and that.

never the less i think it's... ehm... interesting.
If it makes you feel any better I'm the last person that'd be bothered by a "I hate this song" :) Dunno why but an "I love this song" is cool coming from KVR people but irl I just reply "f**k off - you don't understand punk!"

But I am always open to ringing condemnation.
Cool thing for listeners, though, is that any given song I make is unlikely to be anything like the next one :)

Trust me, I like me some even7 songs and will regardless of whether you like mine. I wish there was a little meter you could have in the Cafe to say "I am sensitive about harsh criticism by non-fans of my genre" or "Constructive criticism on a mix" or something like that. Since I simply don't care I always forget to put "ringing condemnations accepted" like I used to.

runagate wrote:
elv wrote:Wow,,,,,,,,,wierd stuff here.Or am I having a acid flashback :shock:
Indeed. An indole alkoloid is one of my main muses.
Glad you've been around more :)

Thanks mate :wink: ,
Simple and repetive are my middle names

fateamenabletochange wrote:I have 4 new tunes on the harddrive,but no bandwidth,ISP threatening cruel and unusual punishment,so that's me and upload.
well mate,I am on all fours and barking today. :D
spring is here,bow wow wow yippee I yippie oh
:hyper:
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Super_high_ ... ew_Zealand
Wikinews wrote:The Prime Minister of New Zealand, Helen Clark, yesterday unveiled Kiwi Advanced Research and Education Network (KAREN). It is super high speed Internet that is capable of transmitting data with speeds of up to ten gigabits per second, 10,000 times faster than the current speed of broadband, and 200,000 times faster than dial-up.
You gotta get yourself some of that Kiwi bandwidth!

We'll wait some fateamen songs patiently ;)

ok,I should cange ISP but it is such a mission
trouble being a small market,everything costs top dollar here
and thanks,yes have 5 tunes waiting on the harddrive

Hey, I understand the bandwidth limitation!
In Alaska last summer the local cable ISP charged extra
if you went over 4 Gb a month!?

Have you got someone to mirror your songs once you upload them so that you don't get screwed on your bandwidth? I hear people talking about it though I don't actually know what's involved.

The wireless I get from the cafe downstairs is free and occasionally spits out at 200 kbps but it's wireless so it's not always working (though, blessedly, they let me be the person who takes care of their computers that run it so they're not always f-ed up).

Return to “Music Cafe”