KVR Music Tracker

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First posts only.

This appears to be fixed now, and we have SoundCloud links in there too. Cool :tu:

The music tracker is now picking up all MP3s from posts. However, the circled play buttons no longer play tracks. They now are just links to the original post. You used to be able to play through all tracks in sequence just by clicking on the first play button.

I made a post in Site Stuff about this.

I just realized we don't have official KVR group on Soundcloud. How about starting one?
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Here's a link to one of my Tracks
Enjoy!!!!
https://soundcloud.com/bmjj84/bmjj-chri ... rock-track

For some reason none of my tracks seem to be picked up :(

They are all downloadable links and either mp3 or ogg format on my own website, or for the competitions mp3 hosted on the Internet Archive.

The latest is my competition entry posted on the 8th June.
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Very nice idea , thanks a lot

Great idea!

Very nice initiative, thank you!

I've heard a few really great tracks. I wanted to comment on them but could not find the post the with the song or the artist even after searching in the forum. Is there a way to find the particular song your listening to? Or is it pretty much you hear it once and it's gone forever?
Windows 7 64 bit
i7 3.4Ghz
16Gb RAM

HelosBonos wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:19 am I've heard a few really great tracks. I wanted to comment on them but could not find the post the with the song or the artist even after searching in the forum. Is there a way to find the particular song your listening to? Or is it pretty much you hear it once and it's gone forever?
If listening on the tracker page you can click the Comment / Feedback link to take you to the topic for the relevant track.

Ben [KVR] wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:27 am If listening on the tracker page you can click the Comment / Feedback link to take you to the topic for the relevant track.

Right, but I'm talking about listening on the streaming feed when you click on M3U.
Windows 7 64 bit
i7 3.4Ghz
16Gb RAM

If listening on the tracker page you can click the Comment / Feedback link to take you to the topic for the relevant track.
Right, but I'm talking about listening on the streaming feed when you click on M3U.
Windows 7 64 bit
i7 3.4Ghz
16Gb RAM

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
https://buildscape.bandcamp.com/ (https://buildscape.bandcamp.com/)

mostly ambient chill i got some stuff atmospheric rocking...this is before I knew about using compression so I know..but any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated

That's cool

Return to “Music Cafe”