KVR Music Tracker

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thank you!!
Regards.
The Commissioner

Great idea! Unfortunately, the PLS doesn't work for me in Winamp. It loads, but no entries appear in the playlist :(

The flash player works, though! Thank you for this!

Would it be possible to favor the songs that have only very few replies? Like still a random selection, but with a slight favor for the "unlistened"? If somebody's thread already has like 3 pages, I'd rather give feedback to someone who has only very few replies yet. :wink:

declassified wrote:Great idea! Unfortunately, the PLS doesn't work for me in Winamp. It loads, but no entries appear in the playlist :(

The flash player works, though! Thank you for this!

Would it be possible to favor the songs that have only very few replies? Like still a random selection, but with a slight favor for the "unlistened"? If somebody's thread already has like 3 pages, I'd rather give feedback to someone who has only very few replies yet. :wink:
+1 to that idea
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

So Ben, will/is my 1st fffart(http://soundcloud.com/popsaka/c-win-desktop-fusisong) going to appear in/on the KVR tracker? I put it up as a new thread a coupla daze ago-- and I see how it takes a bit of a time lag... (Is the process automatic(?), or do you do it ALL???) ...and have I made any more mistakes(?)- and thanx in advance to you and thanx to KVR with-which-without I never would've cum ta realize there's still life after Dust (collecting)

popsaka, soundcloud doesn't direct link your mp3, so it won't show up in the player. The player is a bot which scans posts in the cafe looking for direct links to mp3's. So, if you are using an external player like soundloud, soudclick, or myspace, it doesn't work.

So, Mr. Spoon, How then does one get/establish a 'direct' link? :oops:
...cause I wanna be on the tracker/player??? (Oh yes, Hassan want-- Hassan WANT!!*) (...just when methunked I wuz startin' ta savvy a thing 'er three... :cry: jes ta find 'It ain't necessarily so...(!)'

*(...oh bruddah, what a maroon...) :shock: 2 :-o(?) :P :help:

Just find a webspace to put your file. There are many free ones.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

You need a host that allows a direct link, like an FTP, a personal website, or a few other online services. Go to someones post that is on the music tracker and click 'reply with quote' above the post containing the posted track. Look at what they are using or how they are doing it. I wish I could rattle off a lot of free ones, but I can't think of any, atm. There has got to be a post somewhere in the forum that lists free 'streamable' sites to post one's music (so the tracker can recognize your link).

Last I looked, Google pages was a free 100M and you can direct link mp3 there.

Thanks but looks like Google Pages has changed.... (they saw my ass comin'!)

I must have a mental block or sumpin'...sorry, y'all...

great idea ben! :D TNX
MAKE MUSIC TO EXPRESS AND NOT TO IMPRESS!

Ben [KVR] wrote:.../...If you bookmark http://www.kvraudio.com/music/kvr_music.pls you'll always have the latest play-list.
Could you please name it kvr_music.m3u because it's an m3u format, not pls :? , so it could be read directly in Winamp, Kantaris, etc.

Thank you very much, indeed :love: .

Ben [KVR] wrote:It periodically searches the first post in topics in the Music Cafe forum for any direct links to *.mp3 or *.ogg files. It doesn't look in any other forums, or any replies, and it ignores any other links, so myspace, soundclick, etc. links are ignored.
it skipped right over my song, its a direct link.. booooo i guess i suck too bad.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Music Cafe”