Digital Dirt

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New track up, just in case anyone might enjoy it. :) It's called Digital Dirt. Streaming and download available.

http://www.myspace.com/jeezmusic

-Kim.

Sick, just sick Kim.
Absolutely fantastic. I LOVE it.

Damn, I wish I could grab it in a version that's not obliterated by the crappy mp3 mbps!

I can't even say anything coherent about it because I'm singing along to it at 4:48 AM and you're going to get me evicted!

The streaming version is kinda lofi, I know. The download, however, should be at 192kbps mp3. Not audiophile, but close enough for rock'n'roll. ;)

-Kim.

Of course I immediately DLed both songs!

I didn't know that the stream was different from the download... and I've got like 9 myspace sites that aren't linked to anything just cuz I'm paranoid about losing music so I back it up everywhere.

2170 posts and I don't think I've once noticed your name here, lol. Glad you posted this out in the Cafe and not in your forum! I clicked just cuz I was afraid you were a newbie and I always listen to every newbie's song I come across.

I'm glad I did - I'm on listen three at the moment.

DAMN. It's just BAD! *rus around the room like crazy*

Damn, damn, damn so good.

Muff says you used to post all the time a while back.
Where more of your music?!

Check the Audio Demo thread in the Sonic Reality / eSoundz forum (here on KVR). The first page has a large-ish post with links to a bunch of my works. Then there are a few more scattered throughout the rest of the thread. :shrug:

-Kim.

Phase Diffusion and Digital Dirt - both extremely good tracks Kim! Really enjoyed the amount of detail that went into these. Thanks for sharing!
Image Image

DUDE!! Superb!
"Is it me or does the Roctave stuff seem like a rip off of the Babya stuff?" - Liquidclear

:hug: Thanks for listening. :)

-Kim.

Oh, man!
I agree with all the positive comments above, and couldn't care less about bitrates and such here at work, so I'm 100% happy. Fantastic music.
Phasediffusion is my favourite.

Man, it took you guys long enough :P

I'd like to thank you again for posting this song.

Man, it took you guys long enough :P

runagate wrote:Man, it took you guys long enough :P

You're just blatantly driving up your post count, not to mention bumping tracks that you perceive to be worthy. :wink:
Image Image

runagate wrote:Man, it took you guys long enough :P

You're just blatantly driving up your post count, not to mention bumping tracks that you perceive to be worthy. :wink:
Image Image

Um, I haven't intentionally driven up my post count since I was about 70 away from being a KVRaf, so that's about 2085 posts ago.

I do often spend time bumpng all sorts of useful posts, good songs and the like.

Return to “Music Cafe”