"spacetrawler" ambient tune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"spacetrawler" 7.76MB 5.31 min. at 192 kbps

http://www.realmusic.co.nz//download.ph ... =song_hifi

http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_hifi

http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_lofi

any feedback or comments welcome

see ya from fate amenable to change

does this have too much upper mid,and not enough bass ??

I'll check it when I get home fate. I'm being a backslapper today.

I think I may have set this one up wrong. :(

fark this one too

not enough space

Wow.

Stop saying "fark this"! Your stuff is fantastic. Bump!

This one's one of my favorites so far, but I'm stunned at how the quality of these is so consistent.

You really are great at what you do.

This is the same kind of thing I tried to do with Nexus.

I'm really glad you got a hold of me today. Today I'm pretty much free to do anything I want until about noon, and it's only 9:30.

Wow... hell, man. I'm seriously going to study these.
Mizutaphile.

I still haven't done a 'space' one I really like,can't resist the impulse to put too many notes in,sigh

want to try for an emptier sound if that makes sense

just because this doesnt suit certain desires doesnt mean its bad ;)
very intense piece indeed, not too many notes just the right amount and spacing to create a suitable spacy tension :)

if we only ever achieved that which we set out to do we would miss out on learning from accidents ;)

Nice one. I'm not listening on the greatest speakers, but it seemed like it could use a bit more lower/bass - but not necessarily to mean too much mids and highs. I probably wouldn't have really taken note had you not mentioned it. Depends on your intent. Composition wise it was an interesting listen.
Regards, Mike

Yay. :D I'm sorry it's taking me ages to finally log in here and listen to some things. Being a student and then trying to find work alongside of it is a killer. I'm very sorry, fate. :( But wow, 5 tunes.. you've been busy!!!
Downloading this right now. :D
:/:\

So.. my Winamp is on repeat, and I didn't realize it when it was going for a second, and then third time. That's how well it flows.
Again, you made this excellent production. Do you do this for a living, fate? I wonder. You have probably gotten very far with it, no?

:D!
On to the song.. Well it's typically your style of composing. And I loooooove listening to your stuff. :D I can't really imagine a vibe on this though other than.. spacey. Sort of like a new world developing out of a few atoms. It's cool!

Thanks for sharing and hooking me up. ;)
:/:\

a living :shock: ??
NZ is such a small place no one makes a 'living' out of music.....too many amateurs and enthusiasts who will do stuff for free compounds the problem,and not enough punters or patrons.
I work 4 days a week for our day late dollar short government,but on leave at the moment :D
funny,I have gone a long way with my music......all the way from the bedroom to the living room now I am in a larger place. :D

Return to “Music Cafe”