BACKLIT LOUNGE* sf-live laptop performance weekly

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok, so the name of the weekly is now official; backlit lounge sf.

it will happen every wednesday starting sept 20th, from 8pm to 2am[ish]. there is one main room, but we are investigating opening up the bar to performances also.

there will be 8, 45 minute, performance slots each week. we also have 2 vj slots per night. if you would like to perform, send an email to backlitloungesf@gmail.com . although you do not have to have a website or any of that, if you do, please send the links as they will help us describe you.

i just created the myspace profile that will act as our "hub" until we set up a proper domain and server situation. http://www.myspace.com/backlitloungesf it will look decent by this time tommorrow. and we also have our first artist; substanz d, a local graphics and video artist/movie critic [the net based "broke ass movie review] will be flexing with a multi system fruityloops/ableton live set. one up, seven slots to go...

this is specifically a weekly time and place to go and chill and network amongst other electronic music artists in san francisco. i have found that i need this type of interaction. hope to see you there. and even if you arent signed up, bring a drum machine or something. we'll make room Very Happy

onyx

Return to “Music Cafe”