Celldweller Remix Contest [Time to Vote]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I forgot to mention last night that I think the site and graphics are cool also.

dw

Thanks for the support.

F.Y.I. We are an independant organization. This is being funded with no label support what so ever. We aim
to give other independant musicians the tools needed to help them succeed. Everyone is welcome to enter.

Thomas Covert,

Celldweller Productions

WoW cool!

I love the Celldweller debut album and Switchback and I Beleive You are always in the random stuff folder on my MP3 player.

I can't say I'll even finish an entry but it will be cool to try.
Steve.
I know I have got a negative edge, that’s why I sharpen all the others a lot.

Well there will be 4 rounds spanning 12 months.. This is only round 1. So you have a few opportunities, Good luck.

I'm in
Athlon 3800+ x2, 1 gig ram, 200gb SATA
Terratec 24/96 sound card, ATI all-in-wonder x600 graphics card, Windows XP Home SP2, Steinberg Cubase SX2, Reason 2.5

Just fo rclarity could you publish the original root key of the song please.

It's just some of us idiots can't tell by ear :oops:
Terratec 24/96 sound card, ATI all-in-wonder x600 graphics card, Windows XP Home SP2, Steinberg Cubase SX2, Reason 2.5

The song is in Bb BTW....

Too bad there's no posting of our mixes... I'm done (I guess), but I'm scared to submit it without some input from other contestants.

Danno

I would hope people realize this is not a contest of speed but quality and orginality. I would spend time workign on the mix and adding new elements if i were you. Compare your mix to other "pro" remixes and see how yours compares.

I've already started. I've been waiting for this.

Do you think Klayton will ever offer an opportunity to remix a circle of dust song?

Do you think Klayton will ever offer an opportunity to remix a circle of dust song?
No.. Circle of dust is the past, Celldweller is the Present/Future. B.T.W. Klayton revived an old
Circle song, called Goodbye. That is as close as you will get.

Danno wrote:The song is in Bb BTW....

Too bad there's no posting of our mixes... I'm done (I guess), but I'm scared to submit it without some input from other contestants.

Danno
Many Thanks

I wonder if anyone else is entering that may not have posted.. I hope so.

Thomas Covert,

Celldweller Productions

So are the rounds dependant on each other at all? Will you miss out on any opportunity for Rounds 2,3,4 if you skip Round 1?

Thanks!
Mike

gabba dubstep here i come!

key anyone?

i've submitted my remix, just waiting now for conformation that someone there received it?

:)
Prizm Prime

Return to “Music Cafe”