zeoy: Crush Test

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hui, I'm just back and get this lucid diamond from my mate Nikos and a yodel offer: This means double happy :D :D ! First, this tune is outstanding with a gooseflesh atmosphere and the beloved zeoy-guitar-understatement; second, it doesn't need vocals, but if you do a longer version, I'll be happy and proud to give some of my yodel. I have some ideas as well and I'll try to be careful not to destroy the atmo of the song.
Great, great track!

Mellohonoured
"It dreamed itself along"

TristezaOrange wrote:Wonderful! That's the kind of music (ambientish/soundtrackish post-rock) that got me making music in the first place. There is that sinister Slint ambience through the track and the synths that circle the guitar are spooky! Thanks for the listen Nikos :)
Thanx for listening Antonis. Now about those synths. You know how many tracks is this? Just 4 :o : 2 guitars, 1 drums and the allmighty Augur ! :love:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

mellotronaut wrote:Hui, I'm just back and get this lucid diamond from my mate Nikos and a yodel offer: This means double happy :D :D ! First, this tune is outstanding with a gooseflesh atmosphere and the beloved zeoy-guitar-understatement; second, it doesn't need vocals, but if you do a longer version, I'll be happy and proud to give some of my yodel. I have some ideas as well and I'll try to be careful not to destroy the atmo of the song.
Great, great track!

Mellohonoured
:party: wellcome back Chris. Hope you had a good time.

Now leave those ... "if you do a longer version" and "I'll try to be careful not to destroy the atmo" out and get your ass back to work :x

:hihi:

:hihi:

herodotus wrote:8)

Very soundtrackish. Sort of vaguely reminiscent of Neil Youngs work in 'Dead Man'
:love:

One of my favourite movies, AND soundtracks, of all time. Yes, I can hear similarities in the haunting guitar line, and the repetition, which isn't always a bad thing, and certainly isn't in this case.

If anyone reading this HASN'T seen Dead Man (don't mistake it for Dead Man Walking), SEE IT!!!! :x

Oh, and great job, zeoy!!!

:D
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

Watto wrote:
One of my favourite movies, AND soundtracks, of all time. Yes, I can hear similarities in the haunting guitar line, and the repetition, which isn't always a bad thing, and certainly isn't in this case.

If anyone reading this HASN'T seen Dead Man (don't mistake it for Dead Man Walking), SEE IT!!!! :x

:D
Oh, we "Dead man"- Fans 8)
'nd by the way : Hi, Watto!

Just saw the movie again two months ago and I wondered why I like this movie so much. It's sort of demure in some way (like the old Jarmush-movies were before "Down by law"), but still grreat!
The black aperture style is innovative!

Ok, semi-off-topic-mode off (ducks)
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

G'day Thom!

:hug:

Watto wrote:G'day Thom!

:hug:
Hugh, hugh :)

Hope all is going well with your album and everything else is still still okay!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

(sorry zeoy)

Yep, there've been a couple of hiccups with the album (they buggered the bloody artwork), but it's not far away now :hyper:

Shame I can't get a few of you over for the launch :cry:

Watto wrote:(sorry zeoy)
no problem. be my guest :wink:
you give a positive comment and you bump my thread. What more could I want :D

Now let us know about this album when it's ready. OK?

PS: cheers thomekk

Cool piece. Part cliche, part genious...

I like your moto, respirator, I like Marc Ribot, I like "Dead Man" and Zeoys wonderful experiments in sound.

m

respirator wrote:Cool piece. Part cliche, part genious...
Fair enough ... but I'll stick with genious :D
Seriously, I agree with the "Part cliche" ... err part of your comment and I'd be very interrested for some more details. :wink:

Return to “Music Cafe”