Let us Enjoy this Noise Fruit

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I don't have much time to make new music these days. Since I know you guys have been eagerly awaiting some music from me :wink: , I thought I'd share an old track. I think there are some interesting sounds in this noise track. Do you?

www.bigwussy.net/music_samples/171.mp3

"noise fruit"

i thought you've just discovered some fruits
to use as musical instruments :-)

there is already a famous austrian band
using real handmade vegetable instruments

http://www.gemueseorchester.org/anfang_e.htm

fruits would be cool too
how about a water melon ocarina? :-)

Next track I do will feature a custom 100mb banana soundfont, and a multiple velocity layer pomegranate.

Man I thought you were going for the brown note there for a second - naturally this had me intrigued and frightened at the same time. I can report that all is stable.

Yeah, nice little selection!

I wanna hear some more slooooow guitar!
Image Image

Thanks for listening polyslax. If I can finish up these last two essays I'll have some time to record more guitar. I would also like to hear more of life slowed down.

thats wild,
that pitch rise at the end there and then wham, airport rated decibels
that'll teach me to turn up, ouch
coolness

Sorry about that, hope it wasn't at the 120db level. Well actually I think listening to it once really loud would be cool. Thanks for checking it wave. :)

Damn, I'm bnot at home.
Remind me to grab this, genjunk

Don't forget to download this one runagte.

Thanks for the reminder!
I just grabbed it now.

It's not often that I hear some tuneage that sounds like it's trying to figure out how to get out of the box and run around the room smashing things. Nice 8)

Nice image. I'd love to see a video or drawing of the sounds " trying to figure out how to get out of the box and run around the room smashing things."

Thanks for listening. :)

Return to “Music Cafe”