[img004] jfox - Experimental Compositions Vol. 4

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Intelligent Machinery Productions presents:
jfox - Experimental Compositions Vol. 4

The Experimental Compositions series is back with this fourth installment: a haunting and brooding dark ambient soundscape rife with chilling tones and deep droning textures. An awe-inspiring clash of metallic resonance and pitch black organic murmurs, ECV4 plunges the series into hitherfore unexplored depths of atonal substrata. A terrifying masterpiece and brilliant addition to this ongoing and increasingly impressive series.

Click here to stream the album in lofi

Free VBR mp3s
Full artwork

http://www.intelligentmachinery.net/releases.php
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

I'll be checking this with the sub tonight. I like the phrase "pitch black organic murmurs." Thanks for the VBR mp3s and art.

I got too excited. double post

Intel,
Listening to it now. i really enjoy this kind of music/atmosphere.
They're not lofi streams, but i dabble in this unique form of communication, too.
click on http://www.jazzyspoon.com/jazzyspoon%20page.htm
and try the Architexture CD or the Paul's Critique CD

thanks so much for sharing. I am adding this to my collections of things I love to paint to.
peace
Jazzyspoon

Genetic_Junk wrote:I like the phrase "pitch black organic murmurs."
I was a bit too proud of myself for coining that phrase.

hope you all are enjoying the release. be sure to check out the other releases in this series. jfox is a fantastic artist.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

This is great. Of all of his stuff I've heard, I think I liked this collection the best. RTY0015 especially is really nicely done.

you know... every new volume of this series I've said the same thing: "holy crap. this kicks the old stuff's ass."

the man's truly a talented guy and I'm ecstatic to be able to share that talent with you all.

Return to “Music Cafe”