dunlap vs. jopy: PcOnTrApTiOn rhythm melting (grazi rachi!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To be perfectly honest, as much as I listen to jopy, mesmer, rachmiel, et al. most civilians perfer zeoy and musician friends like the funky lime and the C.d.P. - wavephonic is too new to me to have subjected many to it, but that last one was awesome... shit, did I even comment on that or just enjoy it many times without making mention? Ack!

And then pretty much everyone likes the mellotronaut. Strange but true.

OK finished my first listening session and I mostly agree with rachmiel: experimental but enjoyable at the same time, harsh and sweet. Something between "Drone Zone" and "Cliqhop". Didn't listen on a proper system but the mix comes through shining. Thumbs Up!
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

hello zeoy, thanks for breaking down and checking it out!
Glad you found the potato enjoyable. "Harsh and sweet", I like that.

runagate ol' chap, really appreciate your support and bumpage, thanks man!
we lazy gits at KVR don't much care for signing up for stuff to listen. It's odd, I know, but almost no one ever does it even though it's free and they don't spam you.
it's understandable I suppose. But you actually don't even have to sign up just to stream music there. (you do have to register to DL stuff though.)

PcOnTrApTiOn at soundclick:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=613366

DL free zip of the set in 256k mp3 (no sign up required):
http://www.jopyjopyjopy.com/music/PcOnT ... ApTiOn.zip

:phones:

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the streaming (I just ctrl-click and I'm signed in anyways)

and potato people - you have no choice in the matter I always bump stuff I like a lot in hopes that it'll find the right ears. Post a 8 more times and those links will become clickable.

That link above is about an 80 Mb download of a zip and I heartily recommend it.

http://www.jopyjopyjopy.com/music/PcOnT ... ApTiOn.zip

hey guys, I dig the edge to this stuff
good meld of styles and treatments,
although I only listen to the first 2, SC wouldn't stream anymore, will check later,
it pretends to be random at times but it works well together for me,
top production to, I can hear all the elements
made me think...thats good

was gunna say I really liked lifter, but I like volverse to so....

Ok...came by,listened to all the zipped tracks.
No maudlin from me here.Just don't get all the fuss.

I thought all tracks but two were anything but creative.
-The Second Law -Sinisnt- were both very good and showed creative expression.
The Second Law was reminiscent of synthetic realizations created in late 1960's IRCAM. Liked it very much.
The same likeability goes out to Sinisnt also.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

> Just don't get all the fuss.
> I thought all tracks but two were anything but creative.

ouch ... didn't your mommy ever teach you to play nice?

in my experience, if you want your critique to be taken respectfully, you have to offer it respectfully. i feel like your comments border on blatantly insulting. yuck.

rachmiel wrote:> Just don't get all the fuss.
> I thought all tracks but two were anything but creative.

ouch ... didn't your mommy ever teach you to play nice?

in my experience, if you want your critique to be taken respectfully, you have to offer it respectfully. i feel like your comments border on blatantly insulting. yuck.
Sorry you see it that way rachmiel.
What you didn't see was;
-The Second Law -Sinisnt- were both very good and showed creative expression.
The Second Law was reminiscent of synthetic realizations created in late 1960's IRCAM. Liked it very much.
The same likeability goes out to Sinisnt also.
Seems you only see the negitive here.

About me;
I don't kiss anyones ass here at kvr...even ppl I know for yrs.
If I make a reply,it's my real feelings and oppinions.
If I wanted to trash ppl's posts at the music cafe,i'd have little time for anything else in my life.

I liked two of the pieces alot...and not the others.Get over it.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

> I don't kiss anyones ass here at kvr...even ppl I know for yrs

sigh ...

"The Second Law"?

dammit, forgot to change that tag!

that one is now called "Redshift".

annode, I'm glad you liked those 2 trks, thanks for your comments.

rachmiel, thanks amigo. its ok.

The things we tag our songs with are oftentimes very funny. I've got more songs whose id3 info is different from the filename than not.

Once you get a negative review on KVR you're well on your way to getting more comments :)

I'm a little unnerved when I get more than 2.
I think I'll PM any future new song links to annode as I, personally, am all for negative reviews of my "songs" hehe. Then again I actively distrust acceptane :)

I love ya'll new sonuit cornu pulcherissima but I don't think that's necessarily a feather in your collective cap. :P

> I, personally, am all for negative reviews of my "songs"

i'm also fine with negative, especially if it's helpful negative: i didn't like this because of this and here's what would make me like it more.

what i can't abide is rudeness or just plain meanness. the medium (non face-to-face posting of written words) makes it all too easy for testosterone poisoning to rear its ugly, and useless, head.

Return to “Music Cafe”