alternate funkylime - Spacerock could have it?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

had the afternoon off so i made a little thingie would like to have used as my contest entry for thismonth but i already submitted another one, so...

http://funkylime.panicnow.net/music/otherhize.mp3

"dreamless"

battery /w g&s custom works kit
freealpha
kjaerhus classics
boogex
lazysnake
camelcrusher
jcm900, tubescreamer, univibe
cygnus

sorry for the cheezy guitar solo :P

Incredible! Loved that, just too short. Got sort of a Lamb Lies Down feel off the start. Nuts!
Image Image

funky's are almost always too short cuz one hour would be great!

I'm not at home but I look forward to this 8)

polyslax, thanks very much for listening, glad you enjoyed this little audio dream. do you mean genesis? :shock: a little before my time! :)

runagate, i might be getting a band together and we need a bass player. the only way you're gonna hear an hour of this shit is if you come play it with us live! (you can use my 6-string if you want) :wink:

Mr. Lime,

Thank you again for something unique, challenging and a joy to listen to all at the same time.

-Scott

OOOOOH I would LOVE to play the 6!
However, I am not and can never be rhythm section - 15 years of soloistness has ruined me. I can't even play the pentatonic for 4 bars without my mind roaming to make new permutations :( I hope you're not pissed but I sent this link off to the myspace bulletin land to announce your new song since I was so excited about it.

Funky fripps into space...klingeling.....mmmmmm that's awesome again..cheesy? Not at all...only too short! You're one of the view guys, i'd like to hear longer guitar-tunes from.

Mello
"It dreamed itself along"

Oh, yes.

Agree on the too-short-ness of it, and look forward to the extended version.

Very cool jerky rhythm to begin with, and awesome resolution into 9!
Rakkervoksen

Sweet!

DaveL
You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge.
-- Rush Show Don't Tell

[3 1 + < |-| 1 |\|'

tasty little thing,
bit of frippyness at the front but when it opens up it goes somewhere else, cool jive
could have swung back to the opening groove
nice out,
ready for the long version!!

Wow, top stuff. :love: Really great guitar playing over a groovy, er, groove. You're a talented guy Funky. Personally I don't care if they're short or long, just keep 'em comin... :D

I'm still listening to this multiple times per day!

excellent stuff ramelets

i still owe u an asskicking after our last record off

wavephonic wrote:tasty little thing
Nice mood and excellent playing

cheers

Return to “Music Cafe”