vesper services....unnecessary noise from new toys

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wakax just released a new fun little beast: glitcherine!...so it inspired me to abuse it and a few other new and recent goodies (ugos' Ironhead, SEVERAL fx's from dover and several others from wakax, with just a touch of Lost Technology...)

It's a bit strange.
It ain't 'runagate' strange, but it's a little off center.

I heavily employed the use of "unlinked" loop automation on the a couple of Live MIDI clips,but the main part of the sound was created from a 2 second speech snippet run thru glitcherine. The snippet is from a tape i've been tasked to clean up...obviously THIS is NOT what was intended by those who asked me to clean up the audio :hihi:
me LOVES the glitcherine! :love:

[edited for speling :P ]
Last edited by blortblort on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:cry:
i cant seem to get it from that site

im probably missin it cos im wasted,ill grab it in the morning when i sober up...
but i love glitcherine too :D

that's strange mr. v....I just tested it after you mention this; dl'd fine for me...if you guys are havin' troubles grabbin' at savefile, you can try HERE as well...but don't sweat it if ya can't get it. It is no masterpiece, really...just havin' fun and staying up tooo late on a "school night" :P

I agree that that 1s link doesn't work

I look forward to this - I was actually going to demand that you post more blortblort audio today but got drunk before I could issue an ultimatum

blortblort wrote:try HERE as well...
Worked...and am feeling quite vespertinal indeed. (EDIT: Ooops, wrong guy to play word games with.) 8)

Are you refering to bats, the etymological implications of darkling as in the old Latin ode "O, quam pulcher est hic vesper, est his vesper / quamto solat tintinabula"? or the a capalla stylings of Gudsmundottir, Patton and Rahzel?

Also, since you brought it up I have to relate the story of Robert Graves, in "The White Goddess" I believe, saying how he was looking up the etymology of the word "vespertine" as in "of or pertaining to bats" (much like bovine = cows, ovine = sheep, ursine = bears, tarncine = teutons) and found the citation stemming from he, himself, having coined the word!

Now that's nerdy.

*edit* double post

Is it even rught to comment 3 times before your media player loads?

I don't know but I know I'll like it before I even hear it 8)

All I needed to know is the composer.

runagate wrote:a whole bunch of stuff that has me laughing my ass off

blortblort wrote:(ugos' Ironhead, SEVERAL fx's from dover and several others from wakax, with just a touch of Lost Technology...)
That's a recipe for greatness!
blortblort wrote: It's a bit strange.
It ain't 'runagate' strange, but it's a little of center.
:x Hey are you saying my songs are strange or me?
blortblort wrote:The snippet is from a tape i've been tasked to clean up...obviously THIS is NOT what was intended by those who asked me to clean up the audio :hihi:
me LOVES the glitcherine! :love:
LOL! Give it to them this way anyways and tell em you're not sure what happened 8)

not intended as a bump...but could figure out an ....unobtrusive way to do a sig test (cheeezy, yes.)

Return to “Music Cafe”