THandsfDarknessClenched+Acidome+Ironhead song w/Liqih remix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mellotronaut wrote:Le felizitazioni! Baile! Baile! Raggazzi, chicos, gli gioci de la primavera, one step behind one step ahead....ergo: estupenda remezcla di Luigi il Modelonico. Molto tanzbar......Sehr good...valde bona!

Mellosalvatore

Sono impresionado...
muchas grazias melloesperanto!

bobsled wrote:
liqih wrote:here is a first unfinished remix

http://www.dashsignature.com/mp3/La_Cha ... s_beta.mp3
That's so whacky, liqih...you're such a nut. :singer: :tu:
Thanks You, yes whacky is it, <grin>

honestly I was surprised how good it sounded to me while la charanga emerged from the frantic sound boiling of Runagate

and together with Runa's Fiesta....let's have a quirky quark party!

mellokalas
"It dreamed itself along"

1) I hate the hi-hats (as most people know I have some sort of insane aversion to techno hi-hats that sound like aluminum)

2) I LOVE the Cuban piano! I reallly, reaaaalllly love it! I want more Cuban piano!

3) I really really really reaaaaalllly love the tiny gnome man singing in Hindi! What a great idea!

4) the other minor bits here and there are also quite nice 8) woooot! A collab with Liqih!

I'm very impressed 8) It does indeed work well with the strange deceptive cadences and dramatic changes. Thanks, liqih!

cool, I'm glad you enjoy most of it,
as I wrote this is a beta for the remix, it already works but I liked more rythmic variations (?)

anyway I could also change the hi-hat if you wish,<grin>

the idea to add the cuban piano came to me by listening the last bars of your originals, the ones the I fade into the real piano in my remix,

to match them I speeded up your track and slowed the piano which was quite fast, but I wanted to speed up your track anyway,

more talking later

No, I'm not gonna ask you to remove the hats!

Rhythmic variations: yes, exactly.

I might have to add some Modelonia soloage onto one of these here versions.

what's the turning sound at 2:00? you and dunder are making me hungary.

thanks for the song :)

its like electricity,
dig that whiplash effect across the speakers
I was movin runa
good one

Wow, that was a lot to process in one pass - I'm going to have to get to know this one a bit better, but on first blush she's full of cool noises and sounds. It's 5:40 am, I need more coffee... and maybe a smoke.
Image Image

yws a smoke and coffee would be soooo nice poly :(

I'm afraid the parties I dragged _oswald to fizzled out (he's actually moaning in his sleep!) and I am quietly lurking tonight

Saturday bump

Jump to the bump and hi the hats, yuppieh!
"It dreamed itself along"

mellotronaut wrote:Jump to the bump and hi the hats, yuppieh!
mellocanarymania, I adore your enthusiasm

I'm intrigued that me purposefully making something simple to show off some VSTs I like ended up being one of the more accessible and catchy songs I've made for KVR.

I'm downloading this Runny. :) It'll end up on the demo .MP3 area of the THODC page, I'm sure. :D Do you mind if I link directly this .MP3 file? Or would you want me to link to your actual music page and tell people to find it there?

PS I'm working feveringly on finishing up the unsexy work for THODC this weekend, I really think if the dreaded real life doesn't shit all over me that THODC will make the special deadline! HG's "aliens" agreed too, so...

Real life has shit all over me in a big way.

I probably won't get to patch design until the wee, wee hours. I've got a customer's PC, happened to be setting stuff up when the damned activation period ran out, now I can't get into the damned thing or admit it has legit windows in it even though I can see the damned serial on the bottom, hologram and all.

Grr...

What's HG's "aliens"?

Yeah, direct link is always ok by me.
PM me if it ever breaks, though, as it's hosted on filelodge which is sketchy and dies sometimes.

Return to “Music Cafe”