THandsfDarknessClenched+Acidome+Ironhead song w/Liqih remix

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

liqih wrote:
bobsled wrote:
liqih wrote:here is a first unfinished remix

http://www.dashsignature.com/mp3/La_Cha ... s_beta.mp3
That's so whacky, liqih...you're such a nut. :singer: :tu:
Thanks You, yes whacky is it, <grin>

honestly I was surprised how good it sounded to me while la charanga emerged from the frantic sound boiling of Runagate
lovely work, gentlemen :tu:

Thanks, blortblort.

I love hearing such a brave collaboration, and the amazing thing is it grows on me more and more with repeated listenings.

Especially as I am not exactly shy in my opinion of music. How can one be less than passionate about it!?

I am just a fan of liqih's music anyways so it's an honor for me 8)

And thanks to you, blortblort, for sharing your recent, unfinished work wih me 8) I am quite happy you chose to do so.

And liqih, I seem to remember sending you something from The Auditorium long ago, I'll have to check on what it was as I long, long ago uttely exceeded my upload quota there :( but I'm glad we got something together and I'm intrigued that your collab might not even be done yet! :) More to come?

I sent the same to Jack, too, but he's been awefully busy (and I suddenly have been, much to my chagrin, and have had solid stretches of deadlines and sress so I've not even listened to the many, many Cafe songs I've downloaded yet nor worked on various music projects with my newly-healed i/o madness)

OK, so I see you asked for me to send you tracks, liqih, but I don't recall what it was I sent.

Some pop/rock guy named Whisper asked to collab right before my screen broke and I hadn't hooked a monitor up yet so hopefull I'll have time to find him someday.

Of course, I just responded to pHz's awesome song collab tracks he sent and will give him approx. 18 months before I start PMing him.

Shit, I wish I wasn't beaten almost dead with the dreaded real life responsibilites.

And rick and I have yet to properly interface.

Anyone remember the Laguna Rising remix of my "Uncouth ravelouge"? It still sends me into conniptions of joy upon hearing it.

don't worry about the past,

and thanks blortblort!

Wish I could be making music today.

runagate wrote:What's HG's "aliens"?
From what I understand Mr. Fortune has a few friends in "other" places (sans Earth). They say nice things sometimes but I really don't know if they were right this time.

Reminds me of the Digital Undergound I saw them on TV once, wearing tonfoil suits, and insisting that they didn't so much write their music as copy the music they'd seen in the future when they traveled via an alien time machine.

I'm finally done but must now sleep instead of making sweet music.

runagate wrote:I'm finally done...
So, it worked!!! :band2:

Whatever special computer-juju you did...nice...

Well, in this case a weird circumstance is what made it a nightmare, and solving it didn't require any particular savvy just time and patience. Weird that the wireless isp went down for a day in the middle of that, too.

bobsled, you're not going to believe this:
my friend who's a software dev suddenly and inexplicably became interested in dsp programming last night! *wiggles runa wiggle-fingers voodoo at him*

My mind is mush right now.

I actaully really enjoy this song; I'm glad I made it.

Is there still more forthcoming mr. liqih or have you been as busy as I have been? :cry:

Bump so this significantly more listenable song can go live by my new one briefly, then sleepytime, with some gorilla museum.

you're shifting to an uncompresible language to me, <grin>

for my remix update I guess we have to wait next week,
to many works this week, sorry

liqih wrote:you're shifting to an uncompresible language to me, <grin>

for my remix update I guess we have to wait next week,
to many works this week, sorry
No problem at all.

I just like what you did.

I was just bumping it up cuz Jack Dark's THOD-Clenched is about to be released.

how the hell do you get so many responses to your promo threads!

Arglebargle wrote:how the hell do you get so many responses to your promo threads!
handjobs

Return to “Music Cafe”