standard oddness

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

melting ice

about as much fun as watching paint dry

using these lovely, and free instruments and effects
Crystal
Sun Ra 1.04
Cosmogirl
Solo String
Unknown Synth 4
tb_ritual (now disabled for whatever reasons... I forget. Maybe it was a time-limited demo?)
Pan-Oh!-Rama
Wollo Reverb
Cubix (now disabled also... hmmm, perhaps I need to investigate the file folders)
Rezon8
samples
G-J bottlecaps and rocks
I won't bother listing the 'bought' samples... as they are used not as the developer intended.
:)
Last edited by deaf dunderkwac on Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the ice is melting?......now i know again, i missed you and your music...the unique sounds and ideas, the imaginative soundrocks and stones, the dark and the light spirales....everything we can find here...it's a movie, an insight, a rock...and the ice is melting...but it ain't easy.
Great stuff!

Thank you very much, Bill!

Mello
:D
"It dreamed itself along"

just finishing up dinner of fish and beans with jalopenias...
mmm....(even though my diet is limited I never get tired of this dish)

Thanks mellomaniac!

the only anti-depresant I have is making wacky sounds :)

I'd was thinking it's about 2am
up til dawn? :shock:
for entertaining porpoises only

hi dunder! glad to hear some new music from you. I broke my pinky playing soccer today, so I'm tying not to type so much. I'll just say "frantastic." ok I know that sounds stupid. I really do like that fast frantic delay though.

hey d'man how are ya
melodic mayhem as usual...good to hear it, keep the brain guessing
nice fall out at the end,
thoroughly cooked,
I hope the fish was

till dawn

Genetic_Junk wrote:hi dunder! glad to hear some new music from you. I broke my pinky playing soccer today, so I'm tying not to type so much. I'll just say "frantastic." ok I know that sounds stupid. I really do like that fast frantic delay though.
o0o0o...ouch!

soccer works better if you tie your hands behind your back doesn't it??
If I were to lose the use of my pinky it wouldn't bother my typing one bit (8=byte) cause I'm a two-fingered typist(digital @ 40-50 words per minute, so it's not that I'm slow, I just look funny doing it!)

The song is reminiscent of how my days are moving...frantically slow.

Playing a waiting game. Looking for some release.

per usual I used some of your samples :) (rock clicks)

It's currently difficult to work on the music machine, so this was made exclusively on the Mighty Celeron POS internet bridge computer.
(Yes, you can make noises with an AC97 codec and 1/2 gig of memory)
gotta run!

yup kinda ironic breaking a finger while playing soccer. I actually fell and jammed it back farther than it wanted to go.

Blaster asked me for some breaking glass samples, so tomorrow I'm going to have a mess of glass to clean.

very nice. I had the benefit of reading your comments before listening: I think it really captures the sense of hurry up and wait nicely! Your ability to create soundscapes with movement is wonderful. I really enjoyed it :)
..what goes around comes around..

wavephonic wrote:hey d'man how are ya
melodic mayhem as usual...good to hear it, keep the brain guessing
nice fall out at the end,
thoroughly cooked,
I hope the fish was

till dawn
I'm alive and living in purgatory...

and the fish was suitably cooked!
Getting seafood in Nebraska is always a trick (read-'expensive')
I live for fish sales :lol:
(I have a sailfish story... the ending has the sailfish winning)

ouroboros wrote:very nice. I had the benefit of reading your comments before listening: I think it really captures the sense of hurry up and wait nicely! Your ability to create soundscapes with movement is wonderful. I really enjoyed it :)
:oops:
I'm honored by your comments
I do try to capture a moment.

+

it goes round and round...

Genetic_Junk wrote:yup kinda ironic breaking a finger while playing soccer. I actually fell and jammed it back farther than it wanted to go.
I can't remember how many times I did ths same thing playing baseball in San Mateo.
Blaster asked me for some breaking glass samples, so tomorrow I'm going to have a mess of glass to clean.
cool...
I never managed to capture a real good glass-breaking sound.
I always had to resort to using the Valentino crap.

Nice one dd! I like the way it zigzags, remains a bit aloof and unpredictable, and the sound choices were... sound! 8)
Image Image

deaf dunderkwac wrote:just finishing up dinner of fish and beans with jalopenias...
mmm....(even though my diet is limited I never get tired of this dish)

Thanks mellomaniac!

the only anti-depresant I have is making wacky sounds :)

I'd was thinking it's about 2am
up til dawn? :shock:
It was 1:15 more or less....i saw your signature and couldn't resist....and i was right! :D

Best/Mello
"It dreamed itself along"

polyslax wrote:Nice one dd! I like the way it zigzags, remains a bit aloof and unpredictable, and the sound choices were... sound! 8)
Thank you polyslax, I'm just happy to have had the moment to capture the moment (redundantly speaking, of course!)

mellotronaut wrote: It was 1:15 more or less...
Best/Mello
and the best to you too.
Do you have to suffer through 'daylight savings time' ???
The only nice part is having an extra hour I quess, during the morning til I have to get my buttocks to work.
I'd say fat ass, but I lost alot of weight the last few years.:lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”