Attn Music Cafe! Suggest albums for review in student mag

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

3 albums ready to be reviewed, i'll gladly send you a copy if you like:
http://soniclove.net/lovecentral.html

Here's a free cd download of some of my work. I look forward to your critique of Paul's Critique. Inspired and based on the artwork of Paul Booker.
Thanks for listening,
Jazzyspoon

PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 1 192kbps 9.79mb 7:07
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 2 192kbps 8.49mb 6:11
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 3 192kbps 9.87mb 7:11
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 4 192kbps 16.3mb 11:53
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 5 192kbps 9.49mb 6:54
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 6 192 kbps 9.69mb 7:03
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 7
192kbps 8.22mb 5:59

And for those who can download it, the entire cd in one shot....

PAUL'S CRITIQUE CD 192kbps 71.8mb 52:15

Hi TristezaOrange,

I'm trying at the moment to do my own promotion of a zero-budget home-made album by my band Norton Disney, called 'Less'. It's what I would call 'indie pop' for want of a better description. I'm about to put one track up on KVR for critique - let's see what reception it gets;-)
The album itself is quite varied in style, from aggressive almost-punk to light ballad, so check out several tracks before you make a decision.

I've managed to get it released on iTunes Music Store, but there's no record company as such, so there are no pressed CDs.

Below is a link band's web site, which contains a jukebox player with excerpts from all the tracks - however, there's a hidden 'industry' section for reviewers/record companies etc which contains the full tracks. If you want to hear them, PM me & I'll send you the url.

http://www.norton-disney.com

Thank you all for submitting your albums for review!! Keep doing it - I'm here and I'm watching this thread! The first review to be published in StudentStyle(very soon) will be Roger Knight's The Genovese Effect . After that, I'm planning on doing Watto's album but I'm already thinking of doing shorter reviews so that I can review more albums in each issue. We'll see how it goes! :)

Thanks again.

Tristeza, do you have an account with YouSendit? I can send you a zip through them.

Unfortunately, I don't have an account on yousendit. Can you upload it on rapidshare or something I guess! If you can't do that you can send me the individual tracks through e-mail or something. We'll work it out! :)

Tetsujin wrote:Hi TristezaOrange,

I'm trying at the moment to do my own promotion of a zero-budget home-made album by my band Norton Disney, called 'Less'. It's what I would call 'indie pop' for want of a better description. I'm about to put one track up on KVR for critique - let's see what reception it gets;-)
The album itself is quite varied in style, from aggressive almost-punk to light ballad, so check out several tracks before you make a decision.

I've managed to get it released on iTunes Music Store, but there's no record company as such, so there are no pressed CDs.

Below is a link band's web site, which contains a jukebox player with excerpts from all the tracks - however, there's a hidden 'industry' section for reviewers/record companies etc which contains the full tracks. If you want to hear them, PM me & I'll send you the url.

http://www.norton-disney.com
Hey!

I'll check out the snippets and let you know! :)

Jazzyspoon wrote:Here's a free cd download of some of my work. I look forward to your critique of Paul's Critique. Inspired and based on the artwork of Paul Booker.
Thanks for listening,
Jazzyspoon

PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 1 192kbps 9.79mb 7:07
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 2 192kbps 8.49mb 6:11
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 3 192kbps 9.87mb 7:11
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 4 192kbps 16.3mb 11:53
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 5 192kbps 9.49mb 6:54
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 6 192 kbps 9.69mb 7:03
PAUL'S CRITIQUE track 7
192kbps 8.22mb 5:59

And for those who can download it, the entire cd in one shot....

PAUL'S CRITIQUE CD 192kbps 71.8mb 52:15
Downloading right now!

Hi,

will send you a download-link to my "Kleine Hoehle" - Album soon.
Working on the zippage, you should receive it in the next few days :)
Would be great if you could find any words on it :D

thom
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

I just released my fourth album: "Cool Aberrations". A year and a half in the making, every track was a collaborative effort with at least one additional musician. It's a journey through downtempo and uptempo styles, ranging from gentle acoustic melodies to raging funk jams. It's available for free download off my website: www.generalfuzz.net.

Any review would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
GF
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I just finished my first album. You can listen to the whole thing here: http://virb.com/ilovejen/music/albums/7370 (http://virb.com/ilovejen/music/albums/7370)

Return to “Music Cafe”