->^+^<- FSUniversity - runagate -

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Salutations and trepidatious meows.

New track: runagate_FSUniversity

2:18, 320 kbps, 5.28 Mb, genre: FSU

A song solo with. Please to enjoin acquaintance you with.

If no please state the wiffle.

Heavy doses of Spacedad's Superubbish VSTi and wakax's new Flippertonic3 FSU VST.

nice thing waking up with this one... 8)

:hihi:
This is in a class all by itself... Experimental, at least.
It's fun. Enjoyed that

Cheers

For the record, here's the VSTs I used:
  • Motile (Novuzeit FSU multifx)
    LittleDuck (filterbank)
    Slicer
    Peggy2000 (Rock Hardbuns's wavetable synth)
    Cubix (psychic modulation's groovebox VSTi)
    marimka (liqih's PM tuned percussion)
    Thaw (by cornbb)
    Mini-Vyn (chris roberson's VA synth)
    oxytocin (novaflash's semi-modular virtual analog substractive VSTi synth)
    Transpitch
    PanicK
    Buffer Freezer
    Slower
    disSolver
    flippertonic3 (wakax's glitch infinite delay)
    BuzzRizerLight (DocBexter's 25-Band Mastering Multiband Compressor)
    Tunguska (Ugo's morphing filter/bitcrush/granulizer)
    Tube Limit
    superubbish (spacedad's broken chip synth)
    quantizer
    Metallurgy (Ugo's super-multi-fx)
    tb_maelcum (tweakbench's tape delay)

Thanks for the comments.

Bring on the haters :clown:
Last edited by runagate on Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I should have known it: everything leads to some climax. No merci here! This is not increaseable. Here you come to the point and i can't imagine a more condensed, more focussed Runagate. Your strongest and most radical experiment yet.

Congrats!

Mello
"It dreamed itself along"

:hihi: that rocks!
good work.i can even spot my superubbish in there.glad it's getting some use! :tu:

freeform noise electro! crazy runagate fun! i get lost in a good way in it's hurricane trying to find the downbeat. I don't think i own a single one of those plugs. nice freeform syncopation/tempo mangling. I can hear some phat BP saw filterage. psycho track runa, totally unrelenting. love it.

pure (un)adulterated joie de runagate.

imho FSUniversity is a textbook, an exemplifier.

It's also a song I like which is good because I'm going to be listening closely to it over and over (and over) again.

mellotronaut wrote:No merci here! This is not increaseable.
That I think would apply more to your brilliant October cafe song. This is, as is too often for me, 1/2 focus and 1/2 concession to poor processor power.
spacedad wrote::hihi: that rocks!
good work.i can even spot my superubbish in there.glad it's getting some use! :tu:
I should hope you can pick it out - it's probably the most prominent improvised keyboard solo I've had the cajones to stick in a song. It's automated all over the place. I love superubbish
MacZero wrote:I don't think i own a single one of those plugs. nice freeform syncopation/tempo mangling. I can hear some phat BP saw filterage. psycho track runa, totally unrelenting. love it.
That's why I like to advertise my tools and promote the devs who make all this madness possible 8)
rachmiel wrote:pure (un)adulterated joie de runagate.
:hug: :shrug: :nutter:
bobsled wrote:imho FSUniversity is a textbook, an exemplifier.
I was just being an ass when I titled it that. It's sort of a fair warning like saying, "This is electric blues" but crossed with a Mr. Yuck sticker.

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

I Like The Sine Wave and The Square Wave And I like to Make the Sound W .w c Com / Internet H e l ao al a ao e

A + + + + Is Wha I have give to you Song Sung Internet

EIDTO EI DIT EDIT :

In our last two issues we have published a series of charges against aeister Crowley, man named Aleister Crowley, who from a safe retreat on thus - has arranged to join Crowley at Cefalu next month for this purpose, and is now working with a well-known titled scientist in Southe shores of Sicily spreads a contamieister Crowley, nating influence t exposures of Crowley have been, to say the least of them, highly sensational, but they are as nothing compared to these we have yet to make concerning the amazing record of this degenerate poet and occultist, traitor, drug fiend, and Master of Black Magic, his knowledge and practis"The Beast" to indulge in the vilest practises, while they are made to witness sexual debaucheries that are too disgusting to describe. Tow are children of one of the female drug fiends who are living with Crowley in his "Abbey," one of theme of which are amply proven by his writings and by the evidence of ththat has already brought to ruin more than one young life

"The windowless, with a flagged stone floor on which is painted a great orange circle, lined with pale yellow. Inside this "magical circle" are interlaced black triangles. This room is furnished as a sort of pagan, or Pantheistic, temple, in which are performed, not only Cabalistic ceremonies, but the most depraved forms of Dionysian rites.Beast" to inwindowless, with a flagged stone floor on which is painted a great orange circle, lined with pale yellow. Inside this "magical circle" are interlaced black triangles. This room is furnished as a sort of pagan, or Pantheistic, temple, in which are performed, not only Cabalistic ceremonies, but the most depraved forms of Dionysian rites.dulge in the vilest practises, while they are made to witness sexual debaucheries that are too disgusting to describe. Tow are children of one of the female drug fiends who are living with Crowley in his "Abbey," one of them

I agree. The fact is, points #2 and #5 are pretty much what Origen was getting at in his first post-rap track.

I wish I could show you a video of all the happy knobs spinning and dancing around to make the sounds.

Possibly your most Seussian track to date. Fun level just off the scale. Really interesting what you can pick out at ultra low listening levels. I felt young again, briefly. :D
Image Image

Thanks! What's the name of that late 60's Seuss movie with the unbelievably brilliant and tripped-out soundtrack?

Mac, now that I think about it there's no tempo-automation per se, it's the slower vst plug-in which is kinda like tapestop, and then I'm just playing along on the superubbish in real-time over the rendered tempo-moprhing result. Tricky but fun.

Here's to feeling young again (^B

2:18 is not long enough. was it The 5000 fingers of Dr T that you were thinking of?
admittedly, I don't listen to enough runagate (...who does?) but I ALWAYs play it over and over when I DO!
This is no exception 8)
makes me quite reluctant to post my own weirdnessesss (but due to recent peer pressure on a certain other thread I'm gonna have to post a tamer doodle soon as well :oops:
wonderful wacky stuff per always, runa!
kudos!

Return to “Music Cafe”