December Contest: Want Ads

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Collaboration: KVR Anthem

The theme for December's Collaboration Contest, KVR Anthem, asks you to submit a musical composition that is evoking and eulogizing the history, traditions, struggles and triumphs of its people here at the KVR contest.

This contest is in honor of my predacessor Markleford, who has provided the theme for this month

You may use any musical genere, and any musical device at your disposal.

(For more information on contest rules, and other specifics, please see the submission thread http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159826)

Please use this thread as a means of finding other musicians to collaborate with
Last edited by Scoops on Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Bunch O Stuff

Collaboration Status

Want to know who's all in, M'Snah has donated his services and made a web page to help keep track of who's collabing, and what thier status is

http://www.hansm.com/kvraudio.
Last edited by Scoops on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bunch O Stuff

So does that mean I should disregard your pm regarding your ballad...?

:hihi:
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

if you dont mind coming last
then i yer man for collabs :D

ill destroy any and all audio you give me
willing to venture onto any genre but likely to give up and turn noisy/ambient at any point in time.
i love cats.

Maybe WE should be in the same team then, vurt - opposite ends of the spectrum (sorry, spectrum, nothing personal)...

haha I can't read!!
Last edited by deaf dunderkwac on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Watto wrote:Maybe WE should be in the same team then, vurt - opposite ends of the spectrum (sorry, spectrum, nothing personal)...

im up for it 8)

so long as you honestly dont mind what we end up with(experimentally) i dont wanna be worryin about upsetting people :oops:

ill explain, i did a remix a while back and she cried, i didnt realise she had an idea about something in her head...
admittedly i redid it once shed told me and she was much happier so it was ok in the end, but you know how it is with you musos :lol:

I reckon it'd be fun. Maybe Scoops and I should come up with something as nice as possible, and then let you have a go at it...

vurt wrote:if you dont mind coming last

willing to venture onto any genre but likely to give up and turn noisy/ambient at any point in time.
i love cats.
Um, not real sure what to say after vurt stole my entire personality here?

Um, yeah I got nothin'.

Watto wrote:So does that mean I should disregard your pm regarding your ballad...?

I'll be multi-tasking. No, do not disregard the PM

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

Ah, so I can be in more than one team...? If not, can we let vurt destroy your ballad...?

runagate wrote:

i love cats.

Um, yeah I got nothin'.

check the joined dates mofo noob :box:

Me: Married, rainbowcolored, male guitar wanker with a heart of gold
You: a KVR'er...or"ist" or "grand master, etc."

Seeking mutually satisfying musical collaboration for the aforementioned contest.

Peace,

Jonny

vurt wrote:
runagate wrote:

i love cats.

Um, yeah I got nothin'.

check the joined dates mofo noob :box:
Yeah!

;)

Traction 2!!!! :shock:

Awesome :)

Return to “Music Cafe”