December Contest: Want Ads

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rockstar_not wrote:I'm in.

I'm a prude. I won't sing lyrics that I find offensive, sorry. You may castigate me all you like, but that's my stance.

-Scott
i'd be happy to sing anything, but only if it's really, really offensive....and i can run it through some ring mod or similar...

Im up for this one.

I can do death metal guitars (with a definite gothenburg style slant), dark electronics, all styles of drum programming and have an inherent dislike of anything twee, over-produced or made with the intention of being popular.

marvotron wrote:
an inherent dislike of ....anything made with the intention of being popular.
you're really selling yourself as the ideal partner for a music contest then :hihi:

Is there really noone interested in working with me besides Hovmod? :-) Last call!

(I do keyboards and programming mainly).
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

oddbods finger wrote:
marvotron wrote:
an inherent dislike of ....anything made with the intention of being popular.
you're really selling yourself as the ideal partner for a music contest then :hihi:
I try my best. :P

if someone does want to do a collab im pretty certain we wont win because I know what the winners of the competitions are generally like (actually its always you.. :lol: )

all im saying is im not interested in making music so other people like it, if they do, great, if they dont, they dont.
im just happy to have a go for the fun of it. you know its the taking part that counts..

_

Anyone who's interested

I have a punk/pop anthem type song idea with a rousing "K-V-R" chorus that's begging for some clever or snarky lyrics and someone with a voice to sing it. Think 'You Really Got Me' (Kinks, not VH) I can do guitars and bass so drums and vocals and lyric contributions would round it out.
I'm in another collab, so this would be a side project for me and I won't be bent if things don't pan out. PM me if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Nick

_

Marc JX8P wrote:Is there really noone interested in working with me besides Hovmod? :-) Last call!
Well as nobody has asked me yet... wanna dance?

Guitars, basses, (bit of bouzouki too!) and err... stuff.
Steve.
I know I have got a negative edge, that’s why I sharpen all the others a lot.

Sleek Month wrote:I could use a pianist...
hmmm...[cracks knuckles]

Steve Newton wrote:
Marc JX8P wrote:Is there really noone interested in working with me besides Hovmod? :-) Last call!
Well as nobody has asked me yet... wanna dance?

Guitars, basses, (bit of bouzouki too!) and err... stuff.
Well, I guess sounding desperate works... :) I've had several requests since that post! :) So besides Hovmod I'll be doing collabs with Mellotronaut, Scoops and Percy TKNX (yes, I collab with Percy on music often but this one will be entirely original!)

I do have some long weekends and the Christmas holidays coming on though, so I'm looking forward to doing a lot of collabs. So - sure, Steve - just drop me a pm or mail me.
"...Everything we see or seem is but a dream, within a dream."
MySpace site: http://www.myspace.com/MarcJX8P
Virb: http://www.virb.com/marcjx8p

I'm still after non-English contributions.

You just have to sing one small line in your native language.
French or Italian would be nice :)

PM me if you think you can help. Cheers

Res and Sleek joining forces? This is going to be a fun month. :hyper:
rachmiel wrote:i would love to work with barnadine, to get a chance to mount a hyperbolically skewed accompaniment to his serene barnadinian vocals. :-)

you up for it, barnadine?

(oops, i just realized this thread is already very long. chances are barnadine has been taken. sigh ...)
Sorry, rachmiel, only just checked this thread. Sounds intriguing, but yeah, I'm already taken. :( (Looks like you've found a partner since, though. :tu:) Some other month, maybe? 8)

I'm happy to throw my hat in the ring for simple side projects, though. What can I do? Let's see.. um, crappy half-arsed backup vocals?

Barnadine wrote:What can I do? Let's see.. um, crappy half-arsed backup vocals?
Too humble mate....It would be a blessing for any of us to have your crooning on our songs. I actually look forward to a possible collab with you in 07. ;)
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

freeztar wrote:I actually look forward to a possible collab with you in 07. ;)
:)

If anyone has a melody or needs an orchestral score, give me a pm -i'll be happy to do a collab.

desperation etc...hopefully inspiration can come from such depths?! lol

looking to collaborate on or with anyone...play guitar and bass, voice sucks, minimal keyboard skills...cubase sx, live...

Ryan

Return to “Music Cafe”