December Contest: Want Ads

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Gordon, some of your tracks are on my computer at work and I just happened to find your Sacred Cowboys track in my media player this morning. Great stuff, you know it. I'm sure you'll find your way again, just take it easy for the moment. :hug:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks Core! I guess a bit of time will help.

Cheers,
Gordon

Need some help here. Need maybe some guitar work and some mastering chef help, or maybe even a sexy womans voice saying just one word. The tune is mostly there. I'll send the wave file and if it turns your stomach, feel free to take a pass.

I just wrote a last minute blues/rock tune (with a real nasty sounding solo :D )that needs vox and whatever else wants to go in there. It's very raw sounding so perfectionists need not apply.
The song structure is done so just need someone to have fun with it. When i say fun i mean go off and experiment with everything and whatever..... 8) Do whatever comes to mind.

PM me (or SHUSH) if interested and i'll send a link.
Recycle food, eat your shit.

_

I still have a near complete proto-punk power pop anthem ready to go, just add vocals. No need to spend a lot of time with it. I didn't. PM me for a rough mix and lyrics if your interested. C'mon, it's really a good tune. Or maybe it's shit. Who knows?

Nick

_

Gordon : stop crying and write a finished track... :) Even if it sounds bad to you. (What you feel is what i fell for a year and a half. )
Thomekk : thanks Mona for collaborating with us. :D
Barnadine : I worked on our collab... Will be out soon (before 2008 ?)... :o
You : nice to see you.

Xavier

nikp2000 wrote:_

I still have a near complete proto-punk power pop anthem ready to go, just add vocals. No need to spend a lot of time with it. I didn't. PM me for a rough mix and lyrics if your interested. C'mon, it's really a good tune. Or maybe it's shit. Who knows?

Nick

_
Righto -- well I'm definitely not your man. :cry:

Most of the internet is out to this part of the world because of the earthquake off Taiwan -- only just able to reach KVR a few minutes ago. :(

Can't get to my server in the USA to up or download and they don't know how long it will take to fix it... days... weeks...

:bang:

Gordon : stop crying and write a finished track... Even if it sounds bad to you. (What you feel is what i fell for a year and a half. )
Thomekk : thanks Mona for collaborating with us.
Barnadine : I worked on our collab... Will be out soon (before 2008 ?)...
You : nice to see you.

Xavier
Good idea but I haver nothing finished. Sorry.

Return to “Music Cafe”