[ runagate ] Twitch Ritual -^_^- Tweakbench Demo

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

runagate_Twitch_Ritual_tweakbench_demo

9.36 Mb, 320kbps mp3, 4:05, genre: runagate trip soundscape

In honor of tweakbench's release of updates of all of his famous plug-ins, I have made a demo using all of them except yoink, which I love but my PC doesn't currently feel like automating.
  • vst instruments:
    carillon
    dropout
    field
    minerva
    monomate
    padawan
    papaya
    peach
    pippo
    rebar
    ritual
    tapeworm
    toad
    triforce

vst effects
    breakdown
    cairo
    grumblebum
    maelcum
    mashup
    pudding
    sideslip
A bloody horde of brilliant freeware: TWEAKBENCH

To show your love and support:

a new website feature is the bundled download. this allows you to download ALL of the latest versions of the tweakbench plugins and documentation in 1 zip file (somewhere around 55megs or so). all of that convenices for just a $5 donation. if you're broke, feel free to download them all individually just like always. :)

Please enjoy tethered to a stake at midnight on a karst tied back-to-back with a madman who foretells of eschatological singularity with a side dish of Syrian rue and a dollop of 2CB while intoning the name you lost at birth.

Might be the last from me for a while. Thanks for listening to so many of my acute spasmodic audiogyrations.

sweet!
i want a tshirt...

the last?
:o
:x

Yep, sorry, looks like I'll be gone.
At a friend's house, was hard to remember my frickin' password since I just have it in Opera. Stopping in briefly to say hullo. I'll keep in touch when I can.

trip soundscape indeed. playfully cerebral. stashing this one in the way-late-night folder.

though you are always elsewhere, ever are you anywhere else as well. come to columbus sometime, runabro 8)

Thanks for all the music, runagate. And for all the help.

8)

runagate wrote: Please enjoy tethered to a stake at midnight on a karst tied back-to-back with a madman who foretells of eschatological singularity with a side dish of Syrian rue and a dollop of 2CB while intoning the name you lost at birth.
:D :D :D

getting now.

That descriptor was entirely with you in mind, fellow-traveller.

o ja.

holocaust pop with a twist.

i think you're getting closer and closer to your personal platonic ideal, herr madd doktorr. :-)

who is this tweakbench and why don't i have all of his plugins?

This will have to wait til the wee hours - better that way anyhow. Looking forward...
Image Image

this might be my favorite of the runagate tracks; you backed off the number of fractured angular lines considerably (right?) and let that simple three note melody line "carry the tune." the focus provided by the central line made the chaos sound all the more chaotic.

ooh, toward the end there's a modified reprise of the theme. that's my favorite rounded ternary form, kinda sorta.

bobsled, you got my email, right? I'll try to stay in touch as often as possible.

funky, columbus? I'll definitely try to make it to Ohio someday.

jopy, I'm definitely not drawn to minimalistic sounds but in making demos and purposefully trying to show off someone else's hard work I've learned to be a bit more like polyslax up there and let the weird sounds shine through. A motif certainly gives one the impression of the variety of the tweakbench instruments.

Course, they don't sound that way straight outta the box. Most of them are automated up the wazoo. the monomate's filter is latched to an FL Peak Controller on itse;f, for instance, peak + noise lfo. It's especially groovy to automate the many parameters of Field. I guess the thing about being an experimental musician is you have so many things to try that you'll literally try them all.

And a bump for your Friday night listening pleasure. 8)

rachmiel wrote:who is this tweakbench and why don't i have all of his plugins?
Ah, my work here has been a success. 8)

Hope you noticed the ginormous link "TWEAKBENCH" above.

Thanks bobsled, your edit momentarily confused the hell outta me.

Tweakbench demo songs thread

If you never noticed Tweakbench, one of the earliest freeware devs, has his forum here and I started a TB demo song thread that hopefully ya'll will contribute songs to. :love:

Return to “Music Cafe”