castle = dementia

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hoorah!!!~figured out the deeeeplink thing
thanks, for any other comments

mondours castle

dementia
Last edited by wavephonic on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Magestic and grand in scale...but does it lead into something else? Seems like it needs to congeal into something more structured. Great sounds and mix, though. Very impressive.

ya I should've just put the 2 tracks together eh,
at the end of dementia I tried to put a positive spin on it all,
the 1st part is just about the chaos
thanks for coming by again emdot, much appreciated, cool the sound was okay

I like the story it tells the way it is.
The whole beginning part is fantastic.
:)

Big, warm, solid soundscapes. Cinematic. dramatic. suspenseful.
Nice.

runagate wrote:I like the story it tells the way it is.
The whole beginning part is fantastic.
:)
cool you liked it,
I always try to tell a story, just makes it more interesting to me, I dunno, sometimes there tacky..
the musical structure comes when that part of the story needs it

thanks runagate

Jazzyspoon wrote:Big, warm, solid soundscapes. Cinematic. dramatic. suspenseful.
Nice.
great stuff Jazzyspoon, all the things I like in a track, I'm trying to get there

thanks man

Huge sounding yet full of creative space. My new favorite soundtrack, thanks for the movie you just made in my head.

thanks bobsled, I'm trying to put some footage together for it,

after paying for more space my excitment may have got the best of me...posting 2 tracks,
if anyone has a thought about the way the 2 part(dementia) played out would be cool
thanks

quite enjoyable , excepting the toward the end passage of dementia ( 4.20mn ) , which seems apropos of nought else that transpired previously... it may just be my reaction to the dx-7 piano , and the flutish thing ...
honestly , that passage is far from demented ...

well produced , and an impressive stereo field ...

appreciate your comments normal, thanks..
ya that part I was most worried about,
my idea was that since the whole trip was over I wanted to bring it home somehow,
maybe could have revisited that part, but, It'll have to live the way it stands now,
glad you like the production, thats the one thing I hoped I didn't have to 2nd guess

Man, I love the end of castle! The chorused string thing is awesome.

Hi Ed,
Checked it last night on good headphones and sounded stunning. The whole sound of it, the soundscapes, progression and the mix are all great. I'm with normal for the last part of dementia not because it's bad but more because starts a bit flat compared to the ocean of sounds of the previous parts. Gets better as it progress though.

cheers
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

Genetic_Junk wrote:Man, I love the end of castle! The chorused string thing is awesome.
cool Genetic, that was the nanotron, always wanted to get that thing in somewhere, seemed the perfect spot

zeoy wrote:Hi Ed,
I'm with normal for the last part of dementia not because it's bad but more because starts a bit flat compared to the ocean of sounds of the previous parts. Gets better as it progress though.

cheers
hey nik, I'm happy with the sound to, the wavefiles on my stereo kick ass

ya "the part"...I'm trying not to let that haunt me, only the spirits know why I persued that direction, but like I say, its done,
even if its 10min outta 50min of music that didn't quite happen, I can live with that,
talk at you soon, and thanks again

Return to “Music Cafe”