new tune "projection"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pic by Maia

"projection" 5.35 min. 7.87 MB at 192 kbps

Download
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//download.ph ... =song_hifi
HiFi Play
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_hifi
LoFi Play
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_lofi

comments or feedback appreciated.

That's moody, in a good way. I like thoe sounds; they combine well, though I think
it may have worked even better when there would be a sound that evolved a bit more.
I also think the track could benefit from some more dynamic variation.
It appears to be very suitable to listen to while browsing through KVR.

same links.....I did it again.
the old version is the LoFi Play option.

"pointprojection"......I think it may be a little better.
thanks pouckypluysch.."I left the band so I could play with myself"...haha....I got chucked out of everyone I've been in,then they wouldn't give me a gig.....so I do the internet thing :D

my kinda music......nice ethereal vibe on this one....... 8)

thanks kts
mostly after I have done them I can't tell if I like them or not,but this I like,is a little calmer,bit more dynamic maybe

Got this playing with the morning coffee. I'm out of cream and sugar and can't see straight, so this is offsetting the bitterness a bit.

Very lovely piece of Music. I always seem to run into tracks like these when I need em most.

Cheers,
D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Nice. Needed some more music this morning, thanks for the ear candy.

Let it loop so many times while sitting here mellowed out I'm late AGAIN for work..A flawless natural Sedative, the track is..

Thanks, Dickhead!

:)

I think this is quieter,and not so sonically squashed.
Usually I can't appraise my tunes soon after I have done them,but I like this [since I am amongst friends].
I tried not to cram it too full of stuff.

fateamenabletochange wrote:I tried not to cram it too full of stuff.
aaaahhhhh...

:harp:

thanks,it sounds better for it,quieter but more range than 'forestlullaby' up at the moment,which I like too,but shall have to redo from scratch like I did for this.

A really nice relaxing song you've made there. For some reason i think of some audio/visual installation showing underwater pictures along the song. :)

Though a little break here and there wouldn't hurt, it's currently a constant flow of impressions.

I am going to have to work on the little break idea,thanks nitex,others have mentioned this.

I'd love if if you could send me an mp3 of the stuff you know I'd like best. You have so many tracks I simply don't have the time to sort through em all and make a good burn list..

random act of kindness coming your way,my pleasure.

Return to “Music Cafe”