Progressive Dub perhaps?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all,
I've 2 new tracks to share with you. They're at www.myspace.com/nix808 . I'm interested to hear any opinion, hey, but I hope you like them. I've been using Orion Platinum, FL and Reason, so. I'm not sure what genre my music is, maybe lounge at that. Any comments would be greatly appreciated,
nix
Last edited by nix808 on Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

you been deleted ??.....happened to me ,no worries,good filtering process

http://www.myspace.com/nix808

There was a dot. Not deleted. (By the way FATC we're you deleted there again recently? I went in to check my messgaes and whoever sent it to me had been deleted before I read it.)

cool.weird the link didn't work and now it does.
tunes are great,I would say electronica or IDM.I'm not up to a useful review sorry,all sounded good to me.

yes I was deleted,and then had to delete a profile myself as nothing worked,Tom didn't fix it over 2 months.

reminds me of house, heavily dubbed up house. really nice, perhaps when you do the swells you could run the last bar thru a hi pass filter gradually, to make space in the mix...

good stuff tho.

It sounds like a sort of chill-out/electronica. It's quite different from dub, I think.

Thanks for the comments folks. I'm glad you liked it, so. It's a dub method I use more than sounding like dub, I guess. Hopefully I'll have a couple more tunes for you soon. I'd never heard of IDM, hey. I like Aphex Twin and Orbital though, definetly among my influences. I should really use more LFO's on my next tracks, maybe EQ sweeps as well.
Cheers, nix

Duno what it'd be classified as - but they're to my taste personally (being a lover of dub influenced & minimal styles).

I don't know whether you've ever listened to any of the releases over at the Thinner netlabel, but I reckon much of it would be right up your street.

Return to “Music Cafe”