New Ambient Song with Indian Vocals

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

satYatunes wrote: Here is my simple setup:

1. A mid-size casio keyboard using as a midi controller.
2. A laptop (planning to buy a desktop)
3. FL 7 for creating bits and pieces. ACID to put all these together.
3. Couple of VST instruments and effects
4. Sample CDs (in this particular song, samples were taken from a CD by Sony Media)
Simple indeed. It's amazing that you can make such fantastic music with such an inexpensive setup. Other people have said they have had good results with using FL Studio and Acid together. Like peanut butter and chocolate, I guess.

Uchdryd

cloudspine wrote: BTW, which Sony CD are we talking about here, I'd love to play around with those vocals and flutes?

Keep up the work!

Cheers

:edit:
I thought it reminded me of Rich's "Seven Veils" a little, but a few more listens, definitely Enigma-like, the "Le Roi est Mort..." era
It's Sonic Foundry's World Pop sample cd, bought it for $35 from J&R in NY when I was in US of A. I think it's discontinued now. Check SonyMediaSoftware's website.
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, Enigma has been a major influence but I hate the last two albums of Enigma. May be his creative mind has become dead. Apart from that, Deep Forest is the one that inspired me a lot.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

VicDiesel wrote:
barbakane wrote:This is the ONLY cd I've been listening to...
Where did you buy that CD? I can't find it on any of the 3 websites of this artist.

Victor.
Unfortunately I have not released any CD so far. Barbakane might have created a CD for himself by downloading all my songs :D
Its an assumption, of course. Most of my songs are available on download.com and mp3.com.au. Myspace has only 4 songs.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “Music Cafe”