New 4hero album - Playing With The Changes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cool, someone gave me one of their albums ..
a song called 'mother earth ' or something like that was the first track ..it was pretty good
double bass 'n drums and enviro message vocals

Sounds very cool...as everything 4H have done so far :D
I'll wait for the release....

Thanks for sharing the previews! :D
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

Sounds like they're bringing back that Brand New Heavies sound. Good for them cutting through all the Grime, Dark Ambient, whatever-the-f**k-wallowing-in-the-darkness shit being produced today.
Last edited by Ubiety on Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Music.

got all their albums.....Two Pages it's simply an amazing cd..."Planetaria" just to mention one track :tu:
and...

God bless Ursula Rucker :D
Madness wrote:Quit stuffing around posting dumb questions ..... and get on with making music.

Ok so amazon.co.uk has announced that a limited edition will be avalibe on Nov 27.. I was told it would not be avalible until January so this is great news..

Heres the link..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Play-Changes-4- ... F8&s=music

Happy stocking stuffin!!

L

That Jody Watley track is off the chain. I checked that out on her MySpace site a couple of weeks ago.
I Music.

Tell me about it.. I can't wait till Marc, Dego an them start doing live shows for this one.. Should be interesting to say the least..

L

Got it yesterday.....
Funny that i've ordered it a month ago...and the cd arrived the day AFTER i went to the shop.
Been listenin' to it all night long.....
I like it personally, always a great cure on the drums/orchestral parts, and let's not mention the vocalist that collaborated with 'em.....on top of all.....the blessed great lovely "poet" Ursula Rucker :love: :love:

Worth the bucks imho..... :D

so not much has changed then.

still the best kind of "cool coffee shop nu soul" music in the world though. :tu:

I'll have a choko-latte, please
Last edited by Kingston on Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingston wrote:still the best kind of "cool coffee shop nu soul" music in the world though. :tu:
Fully Agree! :tu:

odd choice to remake stevie wonder's superwoman very near 1:1 to the original. (track 11)

I suppose it's the Les Fleur thing again, showing off their production qualities. :shrug:

tommo wrote:got all their albums.....Two Pages it's simply an amazing cd..."Planetaria" just to mention one track :tu:
and...

God bless Ursula Rucker :D
planateria is an amazing track - but i remember seeing a very odd film about a guy who has done soemthing bad (can't remember what) and he works off his guilt by helping build this wall in this secluded country place - the film is better than it sounds all unwritten tension and mood, but the theme tune is very close to the riff of planateria
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

"Bed Of Roses" it's the classic dnb/orchestral mix that works everytime and never bores me, "The Awakening"....well......Ursula Rucker......nuff said.
And "Look Inside" it's pretty nice too.....

I have a few of their CDs, like 'em a lot, nice to hear there's new stuff coming. Ursula Rucker :love:

Return to “Music Cafe”